Cb6000 fitting wrong

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Mr_s, Aug 14, 2021.

1. Mr_s

Mr_s Member

Uk
    Local Time:
    6:18 AM
    Ive had a cb for a number of years but never used it much.

when wearing i have a big part of the underside of my penis buldging out from where the tube end and my balls are.

its hard to describe but between my balls and the bottom of the tube ive alot of ‘member’ there.
    Im thinking i need to try with a smaller spacer to try and get that in the tube rather than out of it.
    Obviously i know its all trial and error but ive tried a few and thought id ask a question.

S

2. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    2:18 AM
    I wore a CB6000 and the CB6000s for a number of years. Yes, you need to keep trying different combos with the rings and spacers. You'll find the correct ones and the fit will be good and comfortable for you.
    The mistake I first made, I was trying spacers that were comfortable for me without realizing I needed a smaller, snug fit. Also, being excited putting my cage on did not help! LOL

Keep trying, you'll find the right mix of rings and spacers. Enjoy!

3. Mr_s

Mr_s Member

Uk
    Local Time:
    Cheers. Yeah i think ive gone for too large a spacer as i can be quite large. Possibly a larger ring but smalled spacer to keep the cage tighter to the body will be better for me and stop skin getting out

4. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Sizing a chastity device isn't intuitive at all!

Determine the ring size you need first, wear the ring without the tube until you find the smallest ring that is comfortable for 24 hours. Only then, when you know the best size ring, will you be in a position to work out the correct spacers.

If you do the spacers first, then changing the ring size (while keeping the same spacers) means you'll also change the gap (because the real gap isn't perpendicular to the rings) - which means you WILL have to change the spacers again!

Mr_s likes this.
  5. Mr_s

Mr_s Member

Uk
    Local Time:
    To be fair ive had it on since friday (just starting off) and its seemed to be alot better now. Definatley need to try a larger ring for a while though before making other changes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice