CB3000 What can I expect?

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by fooforever, May 11, 2010.

1. fooforever

fooforever Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    Hi everyone i have been hanging around these forums and the chastity area for some time now and have finally took the plunge! I have bought and am waiting delivery on a CB3000, i know there are lots of views around the www but i wanted to know from real experiance what is it going to be like? the first few times and after that? As of yet i have no key holder so will be doing it myself but i think i will work up to this in the future!

2. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    12:58 AM
    Expect to spend a lot of time experimenting with different ring and spacer sizes. The best option for most people seems to be larger ring/smaller spacer. YMMV. Once that combo is right, it should be very comfortable for long-term wear.

3. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:58 PM
    i agree with Mark 121, take some time to get the combination right and you can wear it for long term. They make it to fit a lot of different people, what might work for me might not work for you, or Mark121. This is not just a pick and play. start with the longest post, spacer,biggest ring combo. Wear it for a while, then see if you can get out, it you can swap one item at a time wear it awhile and check again. if at any point swelling, discoloring or pain is felt, remove it quickly, then backup one step. The object is to deny you, not fry you(your body parts)

Don't worry if you can't fill the tube all the way when soft, it's made for some growth. Also, experiment with lubes to keep it sliding along. i used to use expensive silicone oil as suggested by manufacturer, but found out that low priced baby oil gel works just as good but, a lot cheaper. Some people use generic petroleum jelly(Vasoline) they pick up at the dollar store for you guessed it a dollar.

Good luck, be patience and your body will tell you if it's the wrong combo.

4. tomfucker

tomfucker Junior Member

Local Time:
    I'll be honest:

I know nothing about chastity but I ask for help here

Now that part is done....I have tried and on my #2 real attempt to get a so called "perfect fit". What I mean by a perfect fit:

1. Healthy - I know I'll be ok and am not actually hurting myself.
    2. Long Term - To get the permission from folks on here that I am doing it right and can keep going.
    3. My Split Personality- I am my own keyholder and believe it or not. I have not unlocked my self these past few
    days. I have used AstroGlide as a lube at first but it kept drying out at me. I mean I put
    it on before i go to bed then wake up early in the morning dryness waking me up. But now
    I use a moisturizer called Eucerin. The site is found here:

http://www.eucerinus.com/products/hb_calming.html

My plan to find a fit so far is :

1. Don't be afraid to ask questions. The more you know the better your chastity life will be.

2. Pictures. If you run into a problem take a picture, what we can see with our own eyes can really help us to give
    you a solution. Look at my photo album "Chastity Problems." I'm not perfect and make lots of mistakes.

Welcome again to a CB 3000. God it makes me feel so good that another 3000 user is here. Can help each other out :)

5. fooforever

fooforever Junior Member

Local Time:
    thanks tom
    it is nice to see another user here i tought i was the only one , or the only one posting anyway!
    i should have taken delivery of my device today but was not expecting it and was out, so i asked for a redelivery on monday when im sure i can be in
    i will just have to wait!? :(

6. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:58 PM

It is not that you are new to this, it the fact that everyone was at the same point you are right now. Do not be afraid to ask questions, as my father once told me, "The only stupid question is the one you DON'T ask, that could get you HURT or KILLED."

Good luck and hope you can wait

7. fooforever

fooforever Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well i got my device monday and have been playing since ive started with the second largest ring and biggest spacer, this seema to be quite a comfortable solution at the moment. The one kind of problem i do have is that i seem to always be in a hightened state of arousal when waring the device which does not make it so comfy, this also pushes the device awy from my body making it more visable. I know its probably just me lol.

8. KinkyBritain

KinkyBritain Mistress Kent

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Actually, that is quite normal.

If you are interested and aroused by the idea of chastity, then placing yourself in chastity, or having someone else lock the belt on you, is going to arouse you and cause you to be aroused while wearing it.

My slave Methos had exactly the same issues, though he currently is locked in The Curve system, he still fills it almost to breaking point when he gets aroused, and for the first week or so after being released and locked back in, he's almost constantly aroused and frustrated 24/7.

Mornings and late evenings seem to be the worst time for him, unless i decide to take a special interest in teasing and frustrating him, but for the first fortnight or so, early mornings were the worst time for him, being woken up 2 or 3 times per night by his erection being clamped down on.

I know you may not have thought this advanced yet, but I do reccomend spending at least 3 to 4 weeks in the CB before you decide to experiment with the more advanced features of the CB like the Points of Intrigue. While the temptation is there at the beginning to enjoy and experiment with everything as quickly as you can, it's always best to actually wait and guage your reaction over time before going to the more advanced areas.

MK

9. fooforever

fooforever Junior Member

Local Time:
    yeah i think if i get doing something i could forget about whering it and i would then settle. I am definatly doing to let myself get used to the device before play with things like the POI which i do have a set of, would this solve the problem do you think?

10. KinkyBritain

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    at the moment, you have the right idea. just focus on something else, something creative is always a good idea.

just try and focus on something else, maybe some writing or drawing. Something to take your mind of sexuality and the belt.

MK

11. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    foo,

I found the POI to be worthless in terms of enhancing the security of the CB-3000. They sure as hell tore up the shaft of my penis, but they did nothing to alleviate my ability to pull out of the device, nor did the do anything to prevent erections once IN the device.

At first, uncomfortable erections are just part of the deal. It'll happen, and you have to get used to it. It's the worst in the middle of the night, for me. If I have to pee even slightly, I get a painful raging hardon in the device, and can't sleep. The solution is obvious. Get up and pee. You may have to do this one or two times per night at first.

The good news is that your body learns to adjust. When I'm wearing regularly over night, my "midnight wood" problems begin to subside. I may still get wakeup calls, but it's nothing like it was at first. I often sleep through the night with the device on, now.

So, wear it as much as you can, and get used to the sleep deprivation at first. Eventually, your body (and mind) will adjust to wearing it, and you'll find a way. Just be patient. :)

mikecb

12. KinkyBritain

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mike, personally I don't actually use the POI as an actual aid to security, but more as an aid to help keep erections to a minimum or to enhance methos' pain when teasing him.

I do agree with your post, painful erections are part and parcel of being in chastity. It happens and there isn't really a way to actually guard against it. Unless the actual pain is being caused by an illfitting device, such as you being too big for the CB3000 to actually hold comfortably. If that is the case, then I would reccomend looking into CB's that are designed for the 'larger' gentleman.

MK

13. fooforever

fooforever Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well i have now been in my device all day, bar a few hours were i had an unexpected meeting but i went back in asap after. It has been good ive been out and despite feeling a little self contious at times i made it. The cb3k is fairly decreate but i have needed to adjust at time. Now its time for what i have heard will be the hard bit the night.

14. susan9316

susan9316 Junior Member

Local Time:
    This is my first day in chastity and in the CB-3000. I'll see how it goes overnight and into the future/ Great to have this forum for the comments and observations of those who have gone before me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice