CB3000-Curve, Locking Questions

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by alfrkin, Apr 7, 2010.

1. alfrkin

alfrkin Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:57 PM
    My wife and I have been playing with a CB-3000 Curve. Chastity does wonders for our marriage when it works. I'm all the things naturally that she wants me to be after a day or two locked in.

Thing is, I'm an Engineer. I figure just about everything out sooner or later and the desire to be released from the CB is a strong one. I've been able to defeat the Plastic numbered locks, removing them and re locking them. The small keyed luggage master padlocks are a joke too. They are picked in 5 seconds with a paper clip, the latch for the lock can be reached from within the keyhole, you don't even have to wiggle the cylinders just slide the latch. If she ever found out I could pick it she would glue the keyhole shut, she has before, I had to hacksaw it off once she gave me permission to do so after several months. The CB-Curve works well as a device, I'm on the larger side 8" plus so I can't slip out. Just having trouble finding a lock I can't defeat in under a minute.

My question is this: Has anyone come across a lock anywhere on the net or a brand in a store that's not a joke to pick and is small enough to fit the cb-3000 curve's pin?

also

does anyone know the largest size lock hasp in mm that will fit the pin? I think its either 4 or 5 but i'm not sure.

Appreciate any feedback anyone can give, My marriage would be better for it.

Thanks

2. C-locked

C-locked Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:57 PM
    I have the same problem, I can't seem to find a lock I can't pick. The only think I can think of that would make it more difficult is a tumbler lock that you can change the combination on. Then your KH can change the combo occasionally. It's not perfect, but a 4 or 5 digit combo can take quite a while to guess, especially if it changes.

3. Chastised

Chastised Member

Homemaker
    Local Time:
    2:57 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice