CB2K / CB6K conversion ?

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by WhiteKnight, Dec 16, 2009.

1. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    10:42 PM
    I have both the CB2K and CB6Ks. For security and 'fit' I prefer the CB6K my Goddess / KH likes the look for the CB2K cage . . . and that's what counts ! Is it possibly the convert either the CB2K cage or the CB6K cuffs so they work together ? Anyone ever done this and if so would like to share with me ? Many thanks in advance.:character0109:

2. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    the biggest issue i perceive with a conversion is that they both have pins on the opposite piece. I would check pin alignment and if they match up perfectly I would try to keep the pins from the CB6K

3. lockedndocked

lockedndocked Member

Local Time:
    9:42 PM
    the entire range all fit each other
    Retaing cage pins use the bridge piece and c ring and few spacers and that works

retaining bridge mounted pins drill out cage pin or remove with hot needle or nail

using new stainless steel guide pind
    remove old nylon pins by cutting one off flush then heat nil or needle and remove base of one pin. Assemble unit so bits are just at end of guide pins. this ensures pins are parallel now retain in vice/clamps and slide out steel pin, apply glue to base and put in position, allow glue to set. Repeat process on other guide pin.

Always insert lockpin from fronttoprevent lock impacting cage and rattle esp on 6 models.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice