cb2000

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by jane7, May 17, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. jane7

jane7 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    Hi all. i managed the second night, and i was very lucky because the pain started after 6 houer so i just got up and started the day.
    Now i have managed 2 nights and are heading for the third day to work, i never thought i could manage that. I have had the key in my pocket all the time for just in case, But i am thinking of not to take it with me today, That will be very different i think and scary too.
    jane.

2. jane7

jane7 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi. I must say i am a little proud of my self, I have managed thre days at work and just finished the third night, something i never thought i could do. This morning was a little hard clitty was fighting in the cage and gave some pain, but after a pottytime it calmed down and and are now ok, A little sore in the nuts but everything looks ok, Wonder how long i can keep it locked up?.
    jane.

3. jane7

jane7 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi all. its allmost 83 houers and i feel very comfy now, but the fourth night is comming and challenge me, hope i can say YES tomorow.
    sissy jane.

4. jane7

jane7 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi its sunday morning and i managed the night and got seven houers sleep, but now its a war in the cage, it will be a hard sunday if this keeps up.. wish me luck..
    sissy jane.

5. jane7

jane7 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi all.
    Monday morning and a little better, yesterday was hard, so hard that i tought i would give in and take it off, but i managed and its still on. The hardest part is the balls they are very sore and its feels like walking with apples between my legs,,giggles. Well i have to take one houer at time and try to think about something else. 118,5 houers now.
    sissy jane.

6. jane7

jane7 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi.
    Yesterday was very nice no problems at all, even slept the hole night without any wakeups, but this night and morning is hard, had to get up two times to pee and relaxe before trying to sleep again, and now the nuts are very soore. Maybe i should take it off for a little break, but for howe long 24-houers 12 houers or only 1 houer ?

sissy jane.

7. jane7

jane7 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi.
    oohh my its now been on for 229 houers=9,5 days, and the plan or the request is two weeks, soon there, but my balls are very soore and i am so horny. Wondering tough why nobody wanted to help me!
    jane.

8. jane7

jane7 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi.
    Another hard night, wonder when that will stop if it ever will. But nowe its ok and my spirit are a little higher, but so is my hormones too.
    i have never been so horny after 11 days before like i am now with the cb on. 11 nights are over and only three moore to go, if i manage.
    sissy jane.

9. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    Good luck! :) I just did a 7 day stint, and my balls got a little raw behind the A-ring. I had to take a break :( . Hopefully my next stretch will be longer.

You're doing great!
    mikecb

10. jane7

jane7 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi Mike, Thank you for your suport, sorry to hear that you couldnt stay on, but as you said maybe next time.. I have just done a scary scenario, shaving not that shaving are scary, but ofcourse i had to take the cb off,, could i manage to put it back on, would i be too weak and just wank on? i allways strugle to put the cb on because i am so exited when i try to put it on, well the fastest shaving ever and a good wash, i just pushed it on, out for 4 minutes tops. Now just waiting for wedensday.
    sissy jane.

11. jane7

jane7 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Monday evening and only two days moore to come, realy looking forward to that, and started to think what should i do to make the most out of it, i mean, going through 14 days and nights with the pain and strugle and then 2 minutes of wanking and thats it! Well i have to finish the last two days before that...
    sissy jane.

12. sissy_maid_melody

sissy_maid_melody Active member

Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    Hello jane,

As you're finding it's very tough at first. You've spent your whole life living and sleeping without really noticing how often you swell or get aroused. This is especially true at night, getting hard at night is a natural consequence of dreaming and you don't normally notice it. Suddenly you get locked in chastity and both your body and your mind don't know what's hit them. For your mind you're fulfilling some erotic fantasy, so you're naturally susceptible to erotic thoughts. Generally during the day you can cope with them, night time when your unconscious mind takes over is by far the worst.

Your body reacts to the thoughts and you get hard. In the day time you can often help by moving the CB in to a more comfortable position. In the night, the first time you are aware of being hard is when it wakes you with a lot of pain.

All I can say to help is that eventually the body and mind learn to live with this new reality, it does take time though. Eventually the mind and body learn from the pain and you will start to sleep properly again.

This probably doesn't help too much right now, but if you perservere (or have no choice), it will get more comfortable and natural as time goes bye.

good luck

melody

13. jane7

jane7 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi melody, yes i have found out about the pain and night dreaming in a body the last 13 nights, and i have learned some other things about my body too. Well i have nowe one night left of my two weeks, and i found out today that if i take the cb off tomorrow i can only have a quick wank in bathroom ( too keep secrets ), but if i hold on one moore day to thuesday and i have the house alone and can be moore playfull.
    But my mind and body have been set for wedensday the last ten days, can i manage one moore day?
    sissy jane.

14. jane7

jane7 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi.
    Finaly two weeks is done... should i just take it off and do the quiet thing in the bathroom or keep it on one moore night for the big release tomorrow? I am so horny now and my sack is blue... ohh what to do??? think-think-think.
    sissy jane.

15. jane7

jane7 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi.
    The ride is over for this time, i managed two weeks and one day (364 houers) in my second try in cb2000.
    I will stay out a couple of days and see howe things feels before i decide my next step.
    sissy jane.

16. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    Congratulations! That's a great run!

mikecb

17. jane7

jane7 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Tank you mike, and good luck.
    sissy jane.

18. jane7

jane7 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi.
    The time has gone fast since my last lock up, Its been months in the free, and now i kind of missing the feeling of security and been locked up. Maybe i should think a littlebit moore, i doubt i could do it again. Atleast it was nice to visit the mansion again, Hope everybody had a nice christmas and a happy new year to all ( i know its a little late but better late than never ).
    sissy jane.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice