cb2000

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by nancywoods, Jun 4, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. nancywoods

nancywoods Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    hi A/all
    I am a single sissy maid so i dress often and have got more and more adventorous with wearing my cb2000 i can now wear it all weekend but i would love to be able to wear it 24/7.
    I can make sure i dont have a means of escape via timelock software which is excellent btw.
    Now my problem is this its just to damn bulky unless i wear a kaftan or wear my pettycoats and maids uniform to work lol not really practical i cant seem to find a way of making it less visible i have seen numerous posts on other sights saying its not that visible but mine looks like i have a small bowling ball in my pants!...any ideas maybe the cb3000? which i dont really want to have to wear as although im not small i feel the cb3000 allows to much movement any ideas greatly appreciated.
    It,s fine now sitting here in my pettys and full maids uniform but jeans or trousers a no no .....

respectfully sissy curtsy
    sissy maid nancy

2. ptathuk

ptathuk Member

Local Time:
  3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    3:19 AM
    Jeans are definatly out! Too tight, and no way to move things around. When My pet is locked in the 2000 we find that dress slacks, like dockers, pleated work very nicely. And the pleats overshadow and hide most of the buldge.
    Mistress Michelle

4. nancywoods

nancywoods Junior Member

Local Time:
    thank you Mistress

for your comments guess i just have to try not to be so paranoid as who would be looking there anyways lol its been on since friday night going to leave it on try the whole week ...
    on another note im such a dizzy maid ive just hand washed my satin maids uniform and whilst drying or hanging to dry i noticed a label dry clean only have i ruined it? it was ezpensive i paid 130 pounds for it ..........dumb sissy me

5. maid Muffy

maid Muffy Am i a boy or a GIRL?...

Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    Don't fret, Miss Nancy, Sweetie...:angel:

Not necessarily so... if the garment was new and you only "hand washed" in mild soap it maybe OK. Dry cleaning uses fluids to remove soil and stains from fabrics to return them to a "like-new" condition using precautions to prevent shrinkage, loss of color, and change of texture or finish that water may cause. There are home dry cleaning pads that work nicely and are a lot cheaper than professional cleaners, However, if you happen to be a truly "messy maid" perhaps, you'll need ...er... pantyliners as well.

My Mistress surprised me on my birthday one year with a fitted Sissy French Maid's uniform "custom made" from company called Versatile Fashions by Ms. Antoinette in Orange, California who specializes in creating unique designs for the Fetish and Transgendered lifestyles.
    http://www.versatilefashions.com It was so very short and flaired in black satin with white trim, puffy sleeves and adorable pinafora apron tied to a pretty bow in the back. A "girl" just has to be properly accessorized, don't you think, Darlinnng? So thanks to the "Dress Dresser" catalog, i'm kept all "dolled" up in a bouncy crinoline petticoat, pink ruffled rumbas panties and seamed fishnet stockings.

Mistress was delighted, She now has a life-size, living Barbie Doll to play with, one who can be taught to "dress" herself...

6. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    It wouldn't surprise me if the Dry Cleaning label was put on so you would be forced to take your silly frilly sissy maid dress into the dry cleaners and have all the girls giggle at how silly and sissy you are...

Such is life :)

7. nancywoods

nancywoods Junior Member

Local Time:
    maids uniform

thanks for all the coments and help panic over for this bimbo.
    Finally dry this morning i tried it on voila it hasnt shrunk or ruined ,
    im wearing it now so nice to have it on without the lipstick stains on the white lace that i aquired

8. maid Muffy

maid Muffy Am i a boy or a GIRL?...

Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    i'm so very happy for you, Miss Nancy Wood, Darlinnng...

ALL sexy French maid girls are expected to report to work prim and proper in dress and mannerism. Even if their duties involved laundering a despicable lot of nasty ladies undeez. Gathering my courage, and with the help of plastic tong and rudder gloves i remove these unmentionable to the laundry room to be deodorized and sanitized.

Thankfully, we French maid have immaculately clean heinies cuz we wear the pretties rumba panties with rows of ruffles along the seat. In fact at night we powder puff our tushies with a perfume scent. (isn't that right, ? :wink:)

i mean... before... i would just toss it on the floor, let it ripen for a month, and then throw it into an overloaded washing machine... but now no proper sissy maid would do that, right? i wonder, Maid Nancy?... is it proper etiquette to sniff the panties or stockings before washing them? Anyway i have sorted out the laundry into piles. the ones needing dry cleaning, machine washable and those that must be hand-washed.

i start by filling the sink with lukewarm water and add the proper detergent. A cold-water wash such as Woolite or Ivory liquid works best. i fill another sink basin with rinse water. i take one pair of panties and dip it into the sudsy water. i don't have a washboard (i hope She doesn't mind me using her toothbrush). i gently squeeze the sudsy water thru the garment. Paying special attention to the stained areas.

My Mistress Nanxine thinks a lil' maid like me should be happy in "her" work, sing a lil' silly song or dance around. So i'm ordered to sing this song (to the tune of "My Country 'Tis of Thee")

My Mistress 'tis of Thee
    Sweet slips and fine panties
    Of thee i sing
    Lady who's feet i kiss
    Lady, i'll drink thy piss
    I'll always be your siss-
    Your sissy maid!

(i figure i'm safe as long as my drinking buddies don't hear this...sigh)

9. deejay

deejay Member

Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    Ticker test...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice