CB-xK security Belt

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by stealth, Nov 7, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:57 PM
    I like my CB-6K, but have always had two problems with it:

1. Pull-out is possible
    2. Morning wood

For me, this CB-xK belt seems to help with both. I've heard mention of doing this a while back, but I've never seen it documented so I decided to share that others might be able to benefit. This is a really simple removable modification, and nearly anyone should be able to do it.

It's made with two components: 3/8" welded-link chain, 3/8" ID vinyl tubing
    Tools: Sharp utility knife or small pair of scissors; bolt cutter, dremel tool with cutting disc or a hacksaw

I cut the hose about 6" too long and the chain slightly longer, and threaded the chain through it. It was a really tight fit, so it was a bit tricky getting the chain threaded through the hose. I used a vacuum cleaner to suck some nylon pull-cord (used for pulling phone/cableTV/data cables through walls) through the tube, tied it to the chain and tied the other end to something immovable (my Mistress). I put some silicon lube in the tube to make it slick, and started massaging the tube down the length of the chain. Once it was all the way through, I did some test fitting, and cut the tube so it was a little closer to length (snug) using a small, sharp pair of scissors. I still have yet to cut the chain, as you can see by the little bit dangling down behind the tube in the first photo, but it really hasn't been a problem.

I got the supplies at my local Home Depot, and I think the total cost was something like $8-$10 for 4' of chain and 10' of hose. I believe the chain is electro-galvanized, so it should resist rust, and it doesn't come into contact with my skin because of the hose. The only thing I worry a little about is that skin oils might break down the hose since its vinyl, but I don't really know whether vinyl is supsceptible to oil or not.

The pics below show how it attaches to my CB-6K and a closeup of the chain.

Attached Files:

2. her_pantyboy

her_pantyboy Active member

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
    2:57 PM
    i like it...i'll be going to Home Depot at lunch.

3. tomaz

tomaz Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:57 PM
    Vinyl is susceptible but it would take a long time. Not much else readily available in that large ID size I suppose. Could use nylon pneumatic tube with picture hanging wire threaded through maybe?...

4. sissymissy

sissymissy MistressMichelles missy

Local Time:
    in chat the other day, cks mentioned about using old style bike locks... very similiar... rubber/vinyl covered chain and would inlcude a cheesey barrel type lock that could be incorporated or trashed or used for something else entirely... <giggles>

get's you the chain and tube already assembled and would then just need to be cut to fit and welded or depending on design, could just be held in place with locks probably too...

Oh forgot to add the main thing i wanted to add to this... yes, i can pull out but the issue i have with that is that it doesn't do much good.

Before the points came along... could pull out and then get back in... but with the points, if i really really try hard i can still pull out but... once out... sure the shaft is out but the balls are still trapped and going no where and in turn that causes the skin to stretch even more and to make things worse, once out, with the points installed, i can't get back in comfortably... or at least as comfortably as it would have been before i started... well, being bad... <blush>

so then i'd be stuck half in and half out and stretched and hurting or half - assed back in and hurting...

i learned to just let it be once seated and in place...

5. cb_lock

cb_lock Junior Member

Local Time:
    On your cb-x000 chain belt, does the chain just go around the waist? Or does the extended part of the chain go thru your waist and up your crack to re-attach to the back of the chain?

6. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:57 PM
    It goes around the waist.

I imagine that if you did want a chain to go underneath as well, you could potentially drill a small hole in the bottom of the ring and attach the chain either by splitting a link open just enough or using some other attachment method. To connect it to the center-rear of the waist chain, you could potentially cut a small access hole in the tubing, and again split a link open and hook it to the waist chain or use some other attachment method.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice