CB X000 Repairs

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by sub4life, Jan 16, 2009.

1. sub4life

sub4life Member

Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    I've been wearing a 2000 on and off for 4 years during this time the spacers ,rings,and locking pins have all broke.For the pins at the local hardware buy 8/32x1 1/2 nylon screws and nuts drill uot the old pins install the new ones and cut to legnth.Spacers,I use plastic or rubber washers for fixing fawcets in your house.Many different sizes and widths.Locking pins are tough.get a 1/4 x1 1/4 -2 inch metal pin with the holes for a spring clip and redrill the hole size you need to install the lock.
    Anothe small note .If you have the brass Masterlock you can use a file or a grinding wheel to round the square edges on the lock it helps the pinching and won't snag you panties.:character0174:

2. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    Wow, sub4life, dollyanne is curious, having just started in a cb-2000, did all this breakage occur from "normal" wear and tear, or was there some extraordinary activity beyond normal that contributed to it?

This is really good information. Thank you! Dollyanne may have to start looking for spare parts now!

Huggs,
    :heart:
    dollyanne

3. sub4life

sub4life Member

Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    The guide pins

After you get used to it and clean while your in it.You stand up and sit down x-amount of times also cleaning in the shower it tends to "rock" form the bottom up.Then one day a guide pin broke.I had all the basic parts but no way was I going to buy another.
    I must say that I have gone down to the 2nd smallest ring just by keeppng it on only take it off to shave.It has become my wedding ring so to say.In the past 4 yrs. I have only been out of the ring 10% of the time.In the cage maybe 40%-50%.Now only once a week.If I piss Ms. M. off she told me she would take a HOT KNIFE and melt the locking pin
    If you get down to a spacer the widht of the base ring take the biggest base rig you have cut it in 1/2 invert it so it sqwisshes your pud.sand or cut the edges off it helps with pull outs.
    Also I use neosporine on the undreside of the rings just after a shower.
    Shaving is the most important.One hair pull YOUR DONE ! Good Luck!

4. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    12:17 AM
    wow.. thats very clever.
    Nice work there sub4life!

I have a cb-2k also, I realised a while back that I'd originally cut the pins too short. I was able to drill them out and replace them with 4.5mm fibreglass kite spars! Which was handy because I just happened to have some lying around from an old kite of mine.

I haven't had anything else break, but I've never worn it that much because it rips my balls off all night and I can't sleep at all. I'm pretty sure I'm too big for the cage (not boasting) because I nearly completely fill it when limp.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice