CB Styles and Ring Sizes / Woes

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by kazarak, Feb 21, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. kazarak

kazarak Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:30 PM
    Hello,

I have been "lurking" and have been really interested in getting a CB-X style cage but something that I have a problem with is that my "balls" do not hang down as low as others, so there is more of a meaty base. Meaning I have a extremely hard time puttin on a CB ring that is smaller than around 2.5" Maybe Iam just a freak of nature but I guess I wasnt formed the same as others. Can anyone give any advice for this? I even send an email to CB to see if they had a 2.5" Ring but they havent responded. I was thinking maybe I should try some stretching but it could be a long time til the "pork" and "beans" get far enough seperated.

Please let me know what you think.
    Kaz.

2. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    5:30 PM
    Dollyanne was concerned about this too, Kazarak, with the CB-2000. Dolly started with hair scrunchies, and then also tried wearing various size rings in advance to see what might work. Dolly found that she could fit into a 2" ring by putting on the ring in a hot bubble bath. Dolly's tessies are also high and tight, but the hot water caused them to hang down more. Dolly was then able to slip into the ring one tessie at a time, then was able to push her clitty down and through the ring. This takes some practice, but dolly has managed to do it. Dolly still has to do it mostly in a bubble bath, but has also succeeded in doing it in a hot shower.

After wearing the cb with a 2" ring and the largest spacers, dolly found out that her tessies began to stretch. This was also a concern, as dolly was worried that she might have to use something like the "parachute" device. But, several people here (including slave kris, and mikecb) told dolly not to worry, that she would stretch.

This did indeed happen, and dolly was able to gradually reduce the size of the ring to 1 7/8" as well as the size of the spacers to the 2nd to smallest one. However, this did take a period of about 45 days of nearly continuous wearing to accomplish, and at times, was painful! So, it definitely does take an effort!

Your case may indeed be different, but dolly would guess that you might be able to get into a 2" ring in a hot bubble bath. If you haven't tried that, dolly would recommend trying that as most chastity devices seem to have a 2" ring maximum.

Another possibility would be to have one custom made for you. You might check with maturemetal, here on the site. He makes metal devices and might be able to do something like that. (But first, dolly would recommend making sure that the 2" ring is out, because you WILL stretch.)

Huggs,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

3. kazarak

kazarak Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thx for the reply. Another question I had is I havent picked a style I wanted to go with. I see many seem to like the CB3000, how does it compare to the 2000 and the 6000 based on what I wrote above?

4. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne chose the 2000 because of price and ability to keep clean, but mostly because it came in PINK! Many here and elsewhere have reported splitting problems--especially with the 6000, though the 3000 seems to be more comfortable for some than the 2000. Dollyanne fits the 2000 well because she is "compact", more girth than length (5.5" vs. 4"). Dolly has not verified this, but some with larger girth have complained about being able to fit in the 3000 and 6000. The Curve appears to be better if you have a lot of length.

The 2000 has its problems though. It has to be sanded in spots, the guide pins have to be cut as you stretch and go to smaller spacers, and the right combination of ring and spacers has to be worked out over time.

Hope this helps. Others with more experience can perhaps give you better information.

Huggs,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

5. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    6:30 PM
    Everything stretches with time. Before I got my CB3K, I used to put a "collar" around my balls. I made the collar from a piece of a narrow metal band clamp, the kind that has the screw on the side to allow you to tighten it around a pipe. I lined it with a piece of rubber I got from a bicycle tire replacement tube. I glued to rubber to the strap with super-glue, and got a small hex-head screw to hold it closed. I super-glued the nut onto the inside of the strap, under the rubber lining. By using different widths of strap, you could make your own set of "ball stretchers" very easily.

6. kazarak

kazarak Junior Member

Local Time:
    1 more question but can you get "stuck" in one of these? I have never worn one but was curious. Something like the houdini or similiar like that any one ever get one stuck on and you cant get out.

7. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:30 PM
    My experience with the CB-xxxx line is that they come off too easily. I wouldn't be worried about it getting stuck on, unless you mix up your lube with your crazy glue! ;-p

mikecb

8. Lola

Lola novice sissy

Local Time:
    hi all

i have gone through 3 Cb Curves over a very short time.

Each one has broken - and all in the same place - the plastic area that anchors the right hand pin on the cage begins to crack - and eventually breaks ( by eventually i am talking about two to three days of wearing max).

i tried previously CB3000 but it caused lots of blistering as it was simply way too tight and confing on my clitty.

Wonder if any others have had similar experiences.

lola

9. toni

toni Small Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I used to own a CB3000 but changed to the CB2000. Personally I love the tighter feel, which made me feel caged, and also I found it more hygienic, as the CB3000 is largely enclosed so the skin is more likely to be damp.

10. lockedndocked

lockedndocked Member

Local Time:
    10:30 PM
    Try tie a cord around where the c ring fits and tightenit daily. Rub in coconut oil cream and keep tightening.

Couple of weeks and ring will fit.When you put any cb on its advisable to tie ribon or cordaround cring to make it impossible for a ball to slip back. Also get a spacer kit from LMS4620 @tiscali.co.uk only 61 items and cheaper than millers 5 spacer kit. Especially with 6k as gives adj down to 0.5mm on all gaps and enough to pack the guide pins tightly to get the unit solid. They now do stainless steel cb6k pinsWhen it flexes a ball canescape. Wear the lockpin inserted from the front to stop the lock fracturing the cage. 6is prone to this as lockpin hole stupidly positioned through the seam. And the cage just aint substantial enough. 0 out of ten millar.

11. sissymaidchloe

sissymaidchloe Junior Member

Local Time:
    excuse me for asking, but what is the "c" ring? i have a cb-2000, if that matters.

respectfully,

maid chloe

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice