cb-6ks still locked

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by PGsslave, Dec 23, 2009.

1. PGsslave

PGsslave Member

Local Time:
    3:39 PM
    Thought I'd give a little update to my chastity period. On 11-22-09 I was locked, I was unlocked on 12-7-09 for cleaning checking the over all looks and feel of her cock. We decided to leave me unlocked for a few days because the under side of her cock felt like someone was poking needles at it. I used a nail file to mod the kdg3 a little more and have been locked back up.

Cleaning:
    After reading and trying I found what is working best. I use a spray bottle with body wash soap and rinse with water. After I use a Qtip and lotion and lube that baby up good. I found it's easier with bending.
    Only thing I worry about is Qtip and lotion right there at the eye of her cock, Would hate to get uti or something.

Anyone help?
    1. idea's on why her cock felt like someone was poking needles at it. It only would happen when I was hard and lasted for a few days. Other that that her cock looked fine.
    2. problems with Qtip and lotion around the head of her cock? I started to wipe it with a rag after I've lubed everything up.

2. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    2:39 PM
    what are you lubing with? baby oil works best for me.

3. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:39 PM
    That sounds like what happened to me just before the bottom seam split all the way. i would suggest getting you Mistress unlock you for a quick inspection of the cage. To check it hold the cage pointing away from you(bottom up) with with your thumbs in the big side and you index fingers in the front slot at the 3:00 and 9:00 position with the seams being in the 12:00 and 6:00. then gentle try and pull your fingers apart, watching the seams.

if the seam is split read this thread:
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/showthread.php?3359-Prevention&p=37821#post37821

i used to used expensive silicone oil at $12.00 for 2 oz. After reading some threads here i've switched to baby oil gel, a big bottle for $3.00 i was a truck driver and used to keep at bottle and Q-tips in the truck. i haven't had any issues with it around the head, but, i have forgot to lube it up and got stuck to the side of the cage. So you'll just have to figure out how much is enough on your own. i use the gel because it stays a little longer than the regular baby oil.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice