Cb 6000s

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by josef, Oct 20, 2009.

1. josef

josef Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    My new CB 6000S tube will be here on Friday to replace the larger tube that came with my CB 6000.

I am excited but also worried that continued wear will hamper my ability to get a good erection when the time comes. After several painful struggles of unsuccessfully trying to get hard while wearing the device, my cock seems to have given up.

Am I being subconsciously conditioned to not get erections? I can only get hard when my wife strokes me or when I give her oral pleasure.

My wife got a new Hitachi Magic Wand for her birthday, and is denying me access more and more. The Hitachi has a sleeve attachment that will make me cum in about two minutes. She pulls it away right when I start to spurt, so I don't get a good orgasm.

2. Danger_Money

Danger_Money Lonely RE Novice

Local Time:
    People worry from time to time whether or not chastity will hinder attempts to obtain an erection. For the most part, the consensus is that it has the opposite effect. You probably wouldn't want erections while the device is on, anyway, as it would only cause frustration.

Sweet sweet frustration.

3. Kenny's Locked

Local Time:
    Well Josef, that's sort of what you want to happen anyway. Being conditioned to not get an erection while in your CB is a good thing. As you said, you are able to get erect while released, so all seems to be going in your favor. Be happy that you are at least given ruined O's. Which is better then none at all.
    Enjoy the ride! :character0180: Sounds like the Wife has you right where you need/want to be! :anim_37:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice