CB-6000s w/KSD-G3

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by kangaroo, Dec 11, 2009.

1. kangaroo

kangaroo Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:27 AM
    Hello all, first time poster here. Apologies if this is in the wrong forum.
    I purchased a Cb-6000 fullsize a few months back, and used it several times, but when flaccid, It was very very easy to pullout. I was very dissapointed by this because I was really looking forward to chastity. <--Single male age 21...

Recently I heard about the KSD-G3 and the small version of the Cb6000 (Cb6000s), so I decided to give it another go, and ordered them. Unfortunately I am still able to pullout out when flaccid :( I really want to use chastity without getting a PA, but I am lost as what to do. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Cheers.

I measure 6cm long, and 10cm circ flaccid : 14 cm long, 13cm circ erect

I am using the smallest spacer, 2nd smallest ring, and smallest ksd-g3 piece.

2. lockedup54875

lockedup54875 Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:27 AM
    I had the same problem with the 6000. I was going to try the exact same set up that you tried (the 6000s and ksd-g3) to solve the problem, but after reading your post, maybe I will look for another solution.

3. zekesub

zekesub Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:27 AM
    Wow - I have had problems with CB3000 all the way because of my anatomy... first of all my dick is sooo small when flaccid and secondly my scrotum is so close to my small dick.

My first anatomy problems means that it is very easy to pull my dick out when flaccid and the second problem means that my scrotum gets abrasion easily... so I have not been able to use any other CB ring except the largest one for more than 6 hours... and it is too easy to get dick out from the largerst ring.

My creative solution: I use BOTH the largest and smallest rings at the SAME time. The largest one is closer to my body and has the second longest pin and the cage connected. The room between the largest ring and the cage allows me to use the smallest ring in between (the smallest ring has to be put on first) to prevent me from escaping.

It could well be that my anatomy is very special but try this combination... maybe works with CB6000 and your anatomy as well.

This leaves me with one problem left... and that is: I am able to cum inside the cage! Yes - unfortunately that is true. The ventilation holes are so big and my dick is so small that I can rub my dick with Q-tips and get it erected just enough to be able to cum... but I will continue to be creative and am searching someting plastic to put inside the cage to prevent this happening.

As the cage in CB3000 is too big, I also do consider ordering CB6000S in the near future...

Edit a bit later: I realized that CB6000 does not have actual "rings" but instead two peaces that are connected with pins... but I guess that for the smaller "ring" one can use the plastic locks regardless whether the actual rings are real rings or not...

4. terry17

terry17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:27 AM
    pullout problem

yes gat a loris no more pullout problem solved no escape possible
    terry
    :spider:

5. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:27 AM
    What about using a larger KSD G3?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice