CB-6000S vs. Holy Trainer V3

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Andy67, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Andy67

Andy67 Member

Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    I began my chastity journey about 18 months ago. My first cage was the CB-6000S, which I bought primarily because of the number of rings and spacers included, thinking I'd have a better chance of finding that perfect fit. While I did manage to find the combination of parts that fit best, I never did manage to get the comfort I expected from the product. In my experience, the following covers what I believe to be the biggest problems with the CB-6000S where comfort is coconcerned.

First, the tube diameter is small enough that my flesh would squeeze out through the three slots on either side of the tube, causing occasional pinching.

Second, although the edges of the ring are rounded, it is still, in fact, a square cross-sectioned ring, and not as comfortable as a round ring would be.

Third, and possibly most importantly, the assembly of the ring and tube essentially creates a crescent-shaped aperture through which the scrotum is confined. In my experience, it seems that this has the natural tendency of forcing the scrotum toward the bottom of the ring where the gap is widest. Unfortunately, this also has the tendency to create folds in the scrotum as it "bunches up". To me, I think this was the main source of my discomfort.

Finally, the length and angle of the tube means that it's somewhat noticeable under clothing and is not as stealthy as it could be.

As I could never wear the CB-6000S for 24/7 more than a few days in a row, and seeing the differences between the CB-6000S and the Holy Trainer V3, I thought the HTV3 might do the trick. I ordered one and it arrived early last week. Once I put it on, I knew immediately the HTV3 was superior in every way.

The only slots or holes in the tube are at the tip and cause no discomfort whatsoever. The ring and tube is very ergonomic, allowing the tube to be oriented more downward for a stealthy appearance. The ring cross-section is round and very comfortable. Also, there's only two pieces, excluding the lock, so that's a huge advantage over the CB-6000S. Finally, and most importantly, the gap created between the ring and tube is more uniform, allowing the scrotum to fill the void around the periphery more uniformly. No more pinching, binding, or discomfort. In the last 5 days, I've worn it about 23 hours a day (gotta workout and shower sometime) and have no pain, soreness, or discomfort.

If you've had difficult finding a comfortable device, the Holy Trainer V3 is highly recommended.

Husband J likes this.
  2. OhDear!

OhDear! Active member

Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    I had the same results; CB kind of worked, but not for any length of time. The Holy Trainer was the perfect solution. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice