CB-6000S points of intrigue

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Lanas Pet, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Lanas Pet

Lanas Pet Member

Local Time:
    12:09 AM
    Lana's sissy pet is *really* disappointed in this design. She had the CB2k with points, and that worked really well. But with the CB6k, the design isn't flush where the points meet the base ring assembly and that leads to a lot of tiny little gaps that sensitive tissue gets pushed up in and pinched. This results in a lot of the wrong type of pain, and it seems like a basic design flaw. Of course, it's exacerbated for me since my balls tend to ride really high -- but it still seems like the problem could have been avoided fairly easily.

Anyone else have this problem? Anyone with a solution? (Other than buy a jailbird, i'm saving :) ).

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    12:09 AM
    Sorry but I had the same problem and bought a Jailbird and fixed all my chastity cage problems. Plus I found that for 24/7/365 wear, the POI are not suitable. I was into S&M but not into pain outside of the bedroom. The POI were fine to wear during an hour of sex but not any longer.

Lanas Pet likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:09 AM
    I have not found another device that works as well with the points of intrigue as the cb2000, i wore my cb2000 for years, with the large POI only changing when my madam wanted me to be in a metal cage, and my cb2000 was actuly falling apart, but then returned to my cb2000 after i repaired it as my madam missed having the spikes in.
    i found the spikes were ok in the Curve as well, and they are universal between the Curve and the Cb3000, but i do remember getting pitching when wearing my Curve with the POI.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice