CB-6000s or Mini Birdlocked ??

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by maggiesslave, May 25, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. maggiesslave

maggiesslave Initiate

Local Time:
    10:53 PM
    Well my wife astounded me today having herself not had a great deal of interest over the years in anything "alternative" I suggested to her that I was keen to try something different and had for quite a while thought about wearing a chastity device becoming her slave and having her hold the key. I explained the pros and cons how she would have total control over my sexual habits and satisfaction and I was amazed she listened intently and then she said yes lets do it......maybe it could be the key to her thinking about and engaging more in dominating me sexually I do hope so.

So in at the deep end the solution as I see it for me is one of the "mini" devices either the CB_6000s or the Mini Birdlocked.

I have a PA piercing and a range of rings I know I believe I will not be able to wear the large 00 and 000g rings whilst wearing either device without modification.

I ask the obvious from experienced users which for me as a starter would be the best option do you think ?

Thanks in advance.

Maggiesslave (to be)

2. maggiesslave

maggiesslave Initiate

Local Time:
    Didn't get either remeasured reappraised and went for the standard Birdlocked we wait to see.

Rgds

3. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    5:53 PM
    i love/hate my standard birdlocked although i think i would fit better in a mini. i no longer have pain from night erections and i can clean it much better then the cb3k. Actually there is no need to remove it like there was with the cb3k. i have now worn it for 2 weeks and 2 days without removal. You will find however that the strap that they send will stretch and no matter how tight you make it it will always stretch. i took a nylon wire tie drilled holes in it then found out which ones worked best for me. Now i can still pull out but if i do i can't get back in without the key. :anim_43:

Rachel

4. ukaquanaut

ukaquanaut Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Maggiesslave

Congrats on getting your wife to keyhold for you, I hope it works out as well in reality. Something I find very inconsistant in our relationship.

I too am pierced with PA and can go up to 6mm. However, I find the larger sized rings difficult to use wearing my CB3000 cage. I have a princes wand too much like yours, is yours a John the wand man custom PW?

The 4mm x 23mm CBR has a ball large enough to keep my penis stetched out to the end of the tube, this becomes uncomfortable as I was getting shooting pains from my urethra into my penis head occassionally, especially when trying to sleep.

I discovered that the ring would trap the entrance to the urethra agains the CB3000 slot at the end of the cage, this would be very painful for moments, in addition I found the held penis was drying out and I think bruising, so it became painful to even rotate the ring after a few hours.

So I swap to a smaller 4mm x 19mm ring, which allows the penis to turtle and shrink into the CB3000 tube, but only so far. The tube is not round and required the penis to be twisted to insert and extract it from the CB3000 tube and has been know to jam in the top air slot causing some anxiety - smiles.

I find an unbent paper clip serves well to hook out my penis via the ring to the end of the tube to pee and clean etc. From what I have seen theres no slot for the PA Ring to be exposed on the birdlocked, its a fairly small hole at the end.

Good luck with that and with your wife becoming your Miss and keyholder and I hope to see some feedback on the birdlocked asap. I have the mini in mind.

Regards
    Jack.

5. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    drilled holes in the zip tie??/ Why if I my ask...I wearing mini birdlock and love it... and yes the securing strap does stretch... Zebra

6. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    5:53 PM
    Zebra i cut it to the length and cut off the securing end. Then drilled holes in it so it would except the pin and lock.

Rachel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice