CB-6000S--New chastity device?

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by dollyanne, Apr 27, 2009.

1. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    cold weather does make the balls pull tighter to the body so that could be part of your issue. I do have to change spacing and probably rings on mine again since I am also having issues again. That is why I am currently out. while everything heals back up.

2. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:06 AM
    I made a cable so that the lock can be off to the side. It is just a piece of galvanized wire from the local home store carefully bent in two, with the ends in a ferrel.

I covered the end with heatshrink, but since then have removed it.

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=669&pictureid=4852

js

3. SubHub72

SubHub72 Member

Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    Epididimitis!

Doh
    My dr. diagnosed me as having epididimitis. I think this is the third or fourth time I've had it - seems I am prone to it. My vasectomy could have predisposed me to it. My sac swelled to about tennis ball size. Under normal circumstances, that would be kind of cool, but everything is real tender down there. This could have been going on before I put the CB on (I did have a hard time getting it on, and it was a ring size I've "taken" before) but I think that it didn't help matters to be locked up. Apparently, "trauma" can be a contributing factor to this condition. So, anti-inflammatory meds and antibiotics... no playing for a while.

4. goddessape

goddessape Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    my husband has complained about the same problem and i think it is cold weather related so i told him i didnt want to hear it anymore and so far he seems fine during inspection times

5. corey22901

corey22901 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:06 AM

I share you concerns, especially with reports of the CB6000 splitting on the seams. I have been locked up for a month, and here is what I have done:

1. Bought a EM-D-KAY brand lock at my local locksmith - it's about 2/3 the size of the Master lock that came with the 6000s. Its a real lock and 100% brass so it will hold up to water.
    2. My keyholder says that if I have to sit like a girl to pee, then she wants me to look down at nice panties. Locks have sharp edges, so I dremeled all of the edges and polished with fine sandpaper. No snagged underwear.
    3. Since I am pantied, I find that if you select a high cut bikini style, it wraps around your "package" with just the right tension to prevent lock click. It also prevents chaffing against your balls and legs when walking, since it wraps all around you package. I play golf, walk the dog, etc - no click doing most activities. (my wife loves to hear me click the lock against the plastic while watching tv as a sign from me to her that she controls my penis)

BTW, most times I don't even feel the CB6000s during the day - night time errections - that is another story - ouch!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice