CB 6000s knockoff questions

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by eajuggalo, Jul 1, 2017.

1. eajuggalo

eajuggalo Member

Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    My wife and I are just starting out playing with enforced chastity. We have purchased two cb6000s knockoffs from amazon and haven't had the best of experiences with them. The first was a plastic unit that worked great but the guide pins and top rings both broke on it after a couple weeks. The second is a silicone unit that keeps pinching my pubic area where the silicone stretches. Considering buying a third in stainless steel since that seems like it would solve all the issues we've been having. Or should I just spend the money and get a genuine one? Are they durable enough that I won't be getting pissed at it breaking in short order?

2. Jamie's-Locked

Jamie's-Locked Long term member

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    I own but no longer wear a genuine CB 6000 with both the long and S cage. I had no problems with the quality of the device other than it was uncomfortable for me since both cages were too long for me. As for breaking, I would have to know more about what was happening when they failed before I could comment there. Quality could well be the problem. If interested, perhaps we could work out something if you might want to try the real thing.

3. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    I started out with a CB6000 and then got the 6000s when I finally admitted that I was not long enough for the standard one! That was about 8 months ago and I have worn the 6000s, plastic knock off version, everyday since then. I did have a slip-ou problem at first, but I customized the ring by wrapping one side with dental floss and then painting it with nailpolish - until I got it just tight enough, but no too tight to be uncomfortable. DOn't know if this helps, but that's my experience!

4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    the knock offs are pure junk. You might have better luck with the genuine thing though I have heard of people breaking those also. But if it does break I think they will replace broken parts under warranty, but don't quote me on that.

5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    My genuine one broke two rings and split the cage within 3 months. I bought 5 off the shelf devices, 3 of the top brands and none were good for 24/7/365 wear. If I add up what I spent on those five devices collecting dust in some drawer, it was more than I spent for my custom made, fits like a glove and will last longer than I do, Jailbird from MM.

6. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    knock offs are fine for showers but if your a grower it's a problem. my puck is a grower well a super grower. he broke the plastic cage in 3 pieces right before my eyes by growing. had it replace and secured by wrapping unwaxed dental floss and super glue over the floss. the the holes on the side would cut him as he grew out it holes. we filled them with an epoxy filler. then the pegs fell out. he replaced them with metal..... then the rings broke(i have 6 or 7 of them. i like the cb and i had puck drill a hole to make the pa work with it. it a good cage to numb his penis in since the sides are covered. before i spent a lot of money on cages i tried a lot of metal knock offs on him to find the ones that i liked. i probably spent 4 or 5 hundred dollars before i knew what i wanted. at that time the metal cb 6000 was not available.
    you could lay out 500 to 2000 on a good cage but it could be money down the drain if your not sure what works for you. on the other hand some of the knock offs could mislead you so when you pick one for yourself ask around and see what others have to say about it. get at least 10 opinions before you buy. unless if you have money to burn then buy what ever and find out that way.

7. eajuggalo

eajuggalo Member

Local Time:
    I am a grower. I go from between 2 and 2.5 inches flaccid to 6 when erect. I didn't have any issues with that with either cage. The plastic one I was putting on and one of the guide pins broke, then when I thought I had a solution to that figured out I broke the other guide pin and one of the holes that the guide pin goes through on the top ring. With the plastic cage I was able to do all the day to day things but with the silicone the pins start backing out and the rings move so that I keep getting pinched. I just ordered a steel knockoff that should be here wednesday to try, hopefully it goes better or I can make some sort of frankenstein to get it all to work.

Jamie's-Locked, I would be very interested in trying a genuine S model if the price is right.

8. eajuggalo

eajuggalo Member

Local Time:
    I'm wearing the metal knock off currently and am really liking it. Comfortable but there is enough weight to know it's there. No pinching once it's on. My only issue has been the size of it. It's too long since there is only one spacer setting for it.

9. Coldtech

Coldtech New member

Tech
    Bethlehem, Pa
    Local Time:
    I just bought one of the 6000s knockoffs and cannot get the head of my penis into it, even flaccid it will not go. Is the opening on the real unit larger than the imitation unit?

10. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:38 AM
    No, the sizes are the same. The main difference between CB6000/6000s knock-offs and the genuine articles is the cross-section on the rings. The knock-offs have an I-beam-style cross-section which can get very uncomfortable unless you fill the cavities (I've used candle wax, others have used epoxy) whereas the genuine CB rings have a filled square cross-section.

It seems you are just too big for a CB6000. You may want to look into "The Curve", a similar device but larger, made by the same company...
    On the other hand, I would not expect much from plastic devices, knock-offs or genuine. they are OK for getting a taste of chastity, but hygiene and fragility (the CB cages are notorious for splitting and then pinching severely) make round-the-clock wear impractical. Metal is a much better option after the first trials.

11. Peter South

Peter South New member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Look up and try "the stocking method" before giving up on a cage. It works like a charm and I use it every time I enter one of my cages.

12. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    There are now better designs than the CB6000 knock off the HT2’s are much better and more comfy

13. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    My best friend's short lived chastity boy bought an imitation CB-6000 that came with the guide pins not attached to the back part of the top of the ring. My BF showed us how he could pull out the guide pins and be out of it in minutes (or maybe it was seconds). What was funny was when she asked him how to make it more secure. He told her he could either super glue the guide pins or use this real small drill to make holes that would take small locks. She didn't want him to do anything to it, but it gave me the idea to get another CB-6000, so BF could put holes in the guide pins so I could put more locks on him. I like the effect of 3 locks on his cage. It reminds him and Me Who's In Control.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice