CB 6000

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by stevenjean, Feb 2, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. stevenjean

stevenjean Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    I have a CB 6000 my wife wants me to wear it Permanently how ever when I am wearing it with the ring that fits most comfortably a ball will slip out after a couple of days especially when my scrotum gets cold consequently the device comes off. If I wear the cage with the ring a size smaller the pain is unbearable after a week or so to the extent that I'm on the verge of passing out this happens when I am pleasuring the wife and she is teasing my balls ?

2. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    Try a smaller spacer.

I've been in my CB6000 for over a year now. I've only had that happen once and it was when I was using a spacer that was too large.

I'm in the middle sized ring with the smallest spacer.

If I go to a smaller ring, it is terribly painful at night and no more secure. I think the spacer is the solution to your problem.

Good luck!

3. quovismodo

quovismodo Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    Manteos is right - go with a smaller post size. I too am in the middle ring and the smallest post and spacer. It's the gap between the ring and the cage that is really what is keeping you secure.

4. Cuckolding Couple

Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    Mistress removes my CB6000s every night after she ties me face up on my bondage bed. She does this to avoid problems such as these, and any rashes or infections, and so I can wear the smallest ring possible during the day. She has made it clear that she does this not out of concern for my health, but because she fears that should I develope an infection or rash, I would not be abe to wear the device until I am healed, and she wants me in the device every day for the rest of my life.

Her method is quite effective. I have never had an infection, nor have I had a rash serious enough to preclude me from wearing my chastity cage.

Once the device is off (she always wears exam gloves), she rubs a generous amount of antibiotic cream and hydrocortisone on my junk. She rubs it in until I have an erection. If she is not in a hurry, and feeling particularly devious, she will continue the hand job until I am just ready to come.

Then she says, "Sweet dreams" turns out the lights and leaves. Obviously I cannot finish the job; if only I could roll over just enough, I would glady fuck the splintery wood beneath me.

Grateful for every opportunity Mistress gives me to demonstrate my devotion,

Jamie

5. PansyTart

PansyTart MsTreat's sissy bitch

Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    You might find some good ideas on achieving a proper fit in the link in the sig block below. It's possible that you won't be able to get the CB-6000 to work for your anatomy and might need to go to a custom-fit device if your goal is full-time 24/7 lockup. Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice