CB-6000 Reliability

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by paulsavin1701, Jan 16, 2010.

1. paulsavin1701

paulsavin1701 Chaste In Berkshire

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    5:03 PM
    Hi All,

I have a CB6000. I love wearing mine and cant wait for my wife to tell me to get back into it.

Most of the people's reviews (that I have seen) of the CB6000 are similar to mine. It's lovely and comfy to wear and [reasonably] secure.... and a lot of fun.... or a lot of fustration.

However, in week 1 of wearing mine my CB6000 cage split. I blamed it upon being inexperienced and using the sock method with a THICK sock to get me inside. I've now fixed it, but the ring has since cracked and also hairline fractures have appeared in the moon parts.

I've contacted AL Enterprises and they wont replace the parts because they don't recognise the company I purchased from. They believe that I have purchased a dodgy copy of the CB6000.

Greens-shop.com have assured me that they have only sold legit CB6000 from a large US company which went in the liquidation. However because I'm not 100% happy, they've been great and offered me a refund.

I've looked online and I've read a little about the build quality of the CB6000. I'm a little worried about the CB6000 reliability and although I'm more than happy to purchase a second one from a recognised company (such as tickleberry), I want to know little more about peoples experiences and whether a return of one or two parts is normal.

I gather that most people who wear the CB6000 love theirs, but how many people have had bad experiences with with quality of the manufacture of their CB6000?

Should I buy a replacement CB6000 (I love mine) or something else?

Cheers

P

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The only reason our first CB6000 split is because I threw it down the stairs in a fit of anger... LOL!

The second one never split, and the CB6000s is holding up fine.

All were bought from Tickleberry. Hope that helps.

3. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    Tickleberry has the replacement rings and parts for sell, but if you get another full set you will have a good receipt for any future transactions.

4. paulsavin1701

paulsavin1701 Chaste In Berkshire

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    Ok - I've only had a couple of responses, but it does seem to me that general consensus is that the CB6000 is a reliable product. I think I may have got a dodgy one or a copy.

My wife (who is completely aware that I think it may be a fake) even mentioned that perhaps we could get another one - maybe for valentines day? So all is definitely not lost. We're certainly still wanting to pursue our games - even though I've been out of the device (on her request) since Monday (boo hoo).

Thanks everyone.

5. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    Check you rings, on some of mine they have A L E molded into the sides of them, and also the cage has the letters molded into the sides of it also. Maybe it's a real one but the way through the bankrupt dealer has sent it askew .

6. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    12:03 PM
    I hope pet wasn't wearing it at the time!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice