Cb-6000 questions

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by juniorbottom, Oct 19, 2009.

1. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    hello everyone. I'm new to this and I was curious about a few things. I was wondering if wearing a cb6000 for long term will create some penis shrinkage or erectile dysfunction. I have been in one going on two weeks, but Im concerned about long term effects.

2. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    I've never heard of such things happening, so I can't be of much help. Sorry. My pet wears the same CD and we both did a lot of research before deciding on this particular one. Are you having any problems now? Or are these just concerns of yours for the future? I have read many, many, many journals and blogs of men that have wore them extensively & never heard of the problems you're worried about. And sweetie, I don't think your penis can actually shrink. So, I'm pretty sure that's a concern you needn't have. I'll be curious to the answers you get about ER. I was wondering about this myself. Sorry, I wasn't more help. Hope you get the answers you're looking for.

3. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    The truth? Nobody knows! No one has done any comparitative medical study of enforced male chastity, so a lot is guesswork. As the CB-6000 normal size allows for some erection, it allows the penis to grow somewhat and get a little exercise. So the normal CB-6000 (i.e. NOT the short) will allow for some erection, just not a full one.

4. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    juniorbottom - you haven't told us much about yourself and your situation and your profile is basically blank.

Do you have a KH? My Wife and KH likes to remove my device and tease me regularly before locking me back up. This not only increases my frustration, but it exercises my penis allowing an extensive period of full erection but without orgasm. This will ensure there are no problems with shrinkage or ED resulting from long lockup periods.

However, these questions are common and you will find many answers if you use the search option on this site. Generally no one has given any evidence of shrinkage or ED from long lockup periods. So go for it ;-)

5. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    There isn't any "hard data" (intentional pun, but a bad one) on the long term effects of keeping your penis confined. Interestingly, however, fear of penis shrinkage is not unusual, and there have been cases in Africa where people have been killed for suspicion of being a witch doctor, and casting "penis shrinking" spells. Some places in Africa also have whole villages composed of old women who were driven out of their homes because they were believed to be witches. It seems that Africa can be a window on what people believed a couple thousand years ago. Social and scientific progress seems to have left them behind.

6. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    i've been locked up pretty much 24/7 for almost seven years now, with only occasional removal of the device for play and such. at first i experienced problems with chaffing and sores. it took about 3-4 months to get used to it on all the time. i'm locked in the CB3000 with the KSG to prevent pull-out.

7. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    Thanks everyone for responding. I'm sorry that i haven't filled in my profile, but i just became a member, and I'm slowly working on it. Basically, I made the decision to wear a chastity device, and presented the idea to my wife who at first had some doubts, but now is beginning to like it. We are both new at this whole experience, and want to learn more about it. For now I was locked in on October 8th, then released on October 17th to have some some fun with my wife who is also my keyholder. I was then locked up again until now. She has not given me a date of release as of yet. I'm hoping that she starts to pick up on this whole experience and make the best of it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice