CB 6000 question

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by subspider, Jun 24, 2020.

1. subspider

subspider Active member

Teacher/Instructional Designer
    USA
    Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    Hi All,

I am new to the CB 6000 and I have a question. I have noticed the cage itself gets condensation inside of it. Let's say if I go for a walk/jog outside when it is humid or other times during the day. I am a grower more than a shower - so, I fill it out well when partially aroused even, but the standard is just s smidge short at times. You know, when you are cold a bit or just smaller times in general for you fellow blood cocks out there.

I have heard you can pee standing up in these and I have done it successfully but there are times where that just doesn't work and I end up getting piss everywhere. So, I will often sit if needed.

Is there a way to prevent condensation or is it going to cause issues? I don't believe it's urine or anything as I clean it fairly well.

Any advice would be appreciated.

2. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

House husband, family handi man
    Long Island , New York , USA
    Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    It isn't pee. When the outside case gets cold, and the inside is warm from body heat, you get condensation. It should be less , or almost none in the warmer weather.
    I have to sit to pee for 2 reasons. First , my wife / Mistress demands I pee like a girl. Second , I fill it to the tip when excited, and it hangs inside when not aroused. Either way makes the pee splash. So I just sit, wipe the drips like a girl then pull my panties up . When I get aroused I drip pre cum , a light day pad works fine for that.
    Nothing to do for the condensation, but it won't cause problems. When I'm allowed out to wash, I use a generous amount of baby oil .
    When not allowed out to wash, I keep clean by squinting soap and warm water in with a babies bulb syringe through the holes in the sides and through the tip. After it is dry then drop in some baby oil.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice