CB-6000 quality questions

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by aaronhall, Jul 7, 2010.

1. aaronhall

aaronhall Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:11 AM
    So here's the deal: I'm looking to purchase my first device but have a few questions. To those who have the cb6000 designer series has anyone had a problem with them splitting? I'm curious to know if the designer coating strengthens the cage? To those with the normal cb6000 or cb6000s since the cages are sonicly welded could it be possible that the welds are being broken by the metal locks on the weld that runs verticaly creating a pressure on the fault line so to speak? Or perhaps the lock tapping it produces a sound that matches the cages resonant frequency much like a musical note that can shatter a crystal glass? Does the seam on the cb3000 that runs horizontally split? If you use zipties or the plastic locks does the cb6000 cage still split? If you have any answers or tips or even random opinions I would love to hear from you. Even mad scientists are welcome to respond just in case Tesla wanted pipe up from the great beyond.

Thanks again Aaronhall

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice