CB 6000 Pullout Fix

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Locked4love, Jun 27, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Locked4love

Locked4love I'm no longer male. I am now trans female

Local Time:
    2:46 AM
    I just created a new picture album on my profile with pictures that shows how to easily prevent pullout in any type of CB XXXX chastity device.
    This is a easy and cheap way to stop pullout for those who can't afford a custom steel belt.

I tried to get the pictures to show here but sadly I failed :(

2. Locked4love

Local Time:
    wow after two week I am surprised no one has anything to say about the pictures I posted. I wonder could it be someone is afraid to really be stuck in a device the can't get out of?

3. yorkie

yorkie Active member

Retired
    Kent Uk
    Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    well allow me to be the first, such a simple idea i'm surprised i haven't seen it before.

4. matteus

matteus Submissive man looking for his mistress

Wales
    Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    Congratulations on a neat solution.

Did the piercing take long to heal? I would worry about migration when it gets tugged in the soft skin there? What happens when you have an attempted erection?

I already have a PA but would consider this as well if it proves to be practical for long term wear.

Thank you for posting your idea.

5. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    sorry, i am not getting pierced. of course i would if Mistress wanted it but W/we discussed it and She has no interest at all.

6. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    matteus,

I have a PA, too, and use a security cable through my 6ga jewelry to secure it.

[​IMG]

I find this pretty comfortable. I haven't had any problems with my piercing.

mikecb

7. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    Before I got my PA piercing, I considered a piercing such as you show. There is not a lot of information available about them, but there were some reports of problems with migration, etc. Also, I wanted a fixation system that could come off completely when the chastity device did. The suprapubic piercing looks good, though, and should be completely secure.

8. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Locked4Love!

Could you answer the questions about the piercing (that matteus posted)? How did you get it done -straight to 10 ga or slowly? How long to heal? Any issues?

Thanks!
    js

9. Locked4love

Local Time:
    I did it myself with a 12ga PA piercing kit I ordered off ebay for around $6
    The piercing hasn't fully healed yet but it is almost healed. I have had no problems with migration and I am able to use it now after 1 month of healing. It does kind of sting a little when I get aroused and the stinging causes my member to go soft so I guess that is an added benefit. Trust me I am like a houdini when it comes to escaping things and this and the belt I made are totally escape proof (without cutting it off). When I have time I will keep you updated on how things go.

10. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks!

I does seem like a workable solution if migration is not an issue.

I know NOTHING about piercing - that being said, this piercing looks to be a 'surface piercing' which according to what I can find on the internet, supposedly fails due to migration or failure to heal. The article I read said the life of this piercing is between months and 2 years before it is pushed out, and failure to heal is very possible.

Of course that may just be me avoiding piercing :) I am interested to see how you fair as time goes by.

And this has given me an idea - I don't shave down there, and perhaps I can use that to my advantage? A split plastic rod to roll up and trap the hair in a 'wall', some water proof glue and I have a temporary attachment point. How long it will last is beyond me - I don't think pubs grow forever, they drop off? Not sure. Interesting stuff for a Wednesday morning :)

Thanks!
    js

11. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Glue did not work.

12. Danger_Money

Danger_Money Lonely RE Novice

Local Time:
    I know this is an old post (by now) but it contains some of the information I have been searching for! An awesome idea, I must say, but has it stood the test of time? Does it still sting during arousal?

13. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    If you are asking about the piercing, I don't know. Locked4Love was having issue with his KH and may not be in Chastity anymore. http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2252

I found that the glue I used, waterproof though it was, did not hold to hair after several weeks. I am trying a variation now - put the hair through a wood bead, then used a proper sized piece of round wood dipped in the same glue to firmly trap trap he hair. It is a mechanical bond, not just the glue- the glue bonds the wood to wood, and the hair is trapped. This is working surprisingly well. If it works for a month, I will post pics.

If it fails, I am pretty sure I am getting a piercing. There are flexible CBRs that are available that may allow a little give needed as the CD moves.

I plan on getting the piercing outside the top of the CD- I will push the center pin back and use teflon coated wire to loop around that, and then inside the CBR or whatever I get. I will epoxy the CBR shut to prevent escaping. Just a plan. This should allow some movement (no sting like L4L reported), still prevent escape, and lessen the chance of migration.

js

14. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    I'd love to hear from the original poster to see how this piercing is working now that it has been several months. It's an ingenius idea!

15. Danger_Money

Local Time:
    Indeed. Inquiring minds want to know!

16. Locked4love

Local Time:
    Hello everyone and sorry for being gone so long.

Yes the piercing heald up and held up well. You asked if it still stung a little when aroused? No. I think my body learned to adjust to it
    I no longer get nocturnal erections.
    I still wear my CB and havent had it off since a week or so after my KH left.

17. Danger_Money

Local Time:
    Awesome. I may look into getting this done. . .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice