CB 6000 points of intrigue

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Slave_m1411, May 23, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Slave_m1411

Slave_m1411 Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:57 AM
    Hey Does anyone know if you can get a P.O.I for a cb6000?
    I am in the uk and its harder than i thought to find one on the web.
    Do they even do one for it?

Many thanks
    Regards
    Sissy Maria

2. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    5:57 AM
    Yes they have it, i have it on now for about 3 weeks. Go to cb-x.com and look under 'Parts'

Deena

3. Slave_m1411

Local Time:
    Thanks Deena, They work out at about £80 including P&P. seems a bit pricey. I really want them and i am a pain slut. Would you recommend them?
    x x x x

4. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    I think only you can answer if they are worth the cost to you. After a few weeks, i can offer the following thoughts:

I started with the smallest spikes, moved to Medium than to the longest spikes. I have had these longest spikes now for a couple weeks.

The few times they needed to do their job, the longest spikes do it very well and the whole notion of ANY stiffening leads to a pain you can't escape because of the lock. Wow. That's the moment I think and Mistress thinks they are worth the costs.

We took it out once or twice to see if there was any kind of sores or wounds caused by the spikes and there were none. Some indentations that quickly went away is all.

The only downside is i am getting pain from the device at times when I should not be but that pain is not from the spikes but the edge and corners. The skin can get trapped there and poked by the corners which are actually less rounded than the spikes!

But overall Mistress is enthralled and fascinated by the intended effects of me being punished in pain for indiscretionary thoughts, so I'm learning to deal with the other part.

Hope that this helps.

Deena

ugams and Rita like this.
  5. Slave_m1411

Local Time:
    Thank you Deena.
    I thought to myself today,
    'do i want to spend money on something that puts me in pain whenever i get any pleasure.....of course i do'
    Maria
    x x
    Thanks again Deena much appreciated

6. Mistress_Cruel

Receptionist
    England
    Local Time:
    I definitely recommend them. Ive not had a sub locked in the points with a CB6000 but in an old relationship I had a sub with a CB3000 and the points.

We started with the smallest, progressed to the medium and then the largest were used for punishment. So Im impressed Deena, that you are able to wear the longest ones long term.

The biggest bonus for me is knowing there is very little chance the sub can orgasm while wearing them.

ugams and petevans like this.
  7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Having never tried PoIs. I'm of the impression, rightly or wrongly, that their only function is to help prevent pull out. I can't see how one has progressed to that point that almost any amount of discomfort would prevent me from ejaculating. Discomfort may diminish the pleasure I obtained I'm sure but thats all I think.

8. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    Their only function is not to prevent pullout. The KSD-G3 is more specifically only to prevent pullout. While the POIs DO help prevent pullout their primary purpose is to prevent ANY kind or erection or stiffening. I suppose one could possibly ejaculate with them in IF you could cum without getting hard at all but I'd like to actually see you bear the pain of the longest spikes before you pronounce you could stand it.

Deena

9. Slave_m1411

Local Time:
    OK, Couple of things. firstly thanks for uploading to those who did. Secondly, I managed to orgasm with the largest spikes in! The pain was excruciating and the orgasm was far from pleasurable. that said i am a pain slut so the more it hurt the harder it got. I actually pierced the skin on my clittie. I have 5 distinct small scars from the spikes, but heres the thing I still wanna play with the largest spikes. I think there may be some serious safety concerns but my philosophy is 'go big or go home.'

What do people think. I love the amount i have to control my clittie to stop engorging and really hitting the spikes.
    Sissy deena have you had any similar issues?

thank guys
    Maria
    x x x

10. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    Maria, I am definitely NOT a pain slut so my reaction to the POIs has been to totally shut down any swelling or hardening at all. They start digging in and it goes right back down. Mistress is very pleased with the (sometimes painful) results.

The only thing i still have problems with is those pesky middle of the night situations where my dreaming subconscious must be thinking of other days that I can't even recall now when I'm awake.

It usually wakes me RIGHT up and then I'm just writhing (and silently so i don't wake her up) for the next 10 minutes or so until I can get things under control again.

ugams likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice