CB-6000 mods.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by js11756, Mar 30, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:50 PM
    Mods I have made to my CB-6K to make it more wearable and to prevent pullout.

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/album.php?albumid=536

I cut out a wedge of the tube with a band saw, cutting about 1/8 of an inch off the tube on the bottom side and almost none on the top side. After sanding on a flat surface, I then glued the pieces back together with some crazy glue. Once that was dry, I went at it with clear PVC cement - the type used to join the white plumbing tubes. This stuff drys slow and is able to be sanded.

This made the fit better, with less sticking out in cloths. My wife did not realize I had it on for several days. The tube presses down on the testicles a little more, but that is not an issue for me.

The next mod I made was a line to allow the lock to be on the side guide pin. I took apart a metal electrical plug (fro the local electronics store). and ground down the main piece - it is a tube with a shoulder on the end that will not slide through the lock hole of the main pin. I had to ground on side of the shoulder flat as it sits on the front face of the 6k. Through this I tied two nylon strings, knotting the one end so it would not pull through the tube and unraveling the far end to join and melt that end together so it can get through the lockpin hole. That far end is opened and put in the lock that is now attached to the guidepin. With the lock on the side, the big front bulge is gone.
    A side view kind of looks like this- where the == is two lines, knotted at the end @, and melted together at the far end ---. the |____ is the top of the round tube, and the ____ is the bottom - this is a cut away view.

|_______
    @=================================------
    ________

For the pullout fix, I cut a longer then usual O-ring, and used nylon thread to tie the nylon strings onto the ends. I used several double constrictor knots (aka double strangle knot) tied with nylon thread, to attach the nylon rope to the O-ring ends. I also had melted the end of the nylon string so that it was just slightly bigger then the line (adds friction). I then whipped the nylon rope around the O-ring using nylon thread to add more strength. Then I wrapped teflon plumbing tape around the knots to make it smooth, and use the nylon thread to finish tie that off.
    I then drilled two holes in the tube, underneath near the front of the tube, and pulled the nylon rope through the holes.
    The O-ring is looped around the head of the penis, as the penis retracts, the O-ring tightens. This prevents pull back.

Without this mod, any O-ring loose enough to not cut off blood when erect would fall off when limp.
    The strings ends have loops tied in them (and melted to prevent untying) and are then pulled over to the lock.

This represents the 'getting close' stage. Another slight mod is needed to the O-ring line - where the O-ring crosses underneath the head of the penis, the skin can pinch now and then. I plan on wrapping the two lines in a soft tube of some sort to prevent that. Some surgical tape may be the short term fix I think.

2. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    Very nice work. I shortened my CB3K, but I cheated, and bought it in black, so I didn't have to worry about a seam in an otherwise clear apparatus. I just hogged it all together with epoxy putty, then painted it black.

WRT to "O" ring: I tried that for a while, and found that after a few days, I would get irritation on the underside, just behind the glans. This happened even when I tried something inert (PVC tubing) to attach to the ring. Eventually, I "bit the bullet" and got a PA piercing. It is way more secure.

Keep up the good work. Eventually, we will come up with The! Perfect! Male! Chastity! Device! THEN we'll be sorry.

3. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks!

I saw your modifications today. If the chastity lifestyle works out and my Wife buys into it, I would consider a PA. Until then, I am trying O-rings, etc.

Thanks!
    js

4. lockedndocked

lockedndocked Member

Local Time:
    2:50 AM
    ready made stainless steel pins for cb6 and all others available from LMS4620@tiscali.co.uk

Good spacer kits giving 0.5mm adj and 40 in kit so packs all gaps to make unit solid

5. aaa1231

aaa1231 Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    i think it should be possible to make some kind of k-g3 anti-pullout device with plastic from a soda bottle (no pvc, more elastic), cut to the right shape, edges smoothed and drilled with 3 holes. cheap and efficient imo, if you get the right shape.

6. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    The issue with all the KSD's is that if you are soft enough, you can defeat them.

Their needs to be a way to secure the penis in the tube. The O-ring is the closest thing (outside of piercing) that I have found so far, though it is not perfect. I am still working on this.

js

7. lockedndocked

lockedndocked Member

Local Time:
    2:50 AM
    piercings are not for everyone but are best if jewelry is worn that cannot pass through the ksd

now 0 rings are in the ring and tie loop kit from lms4620@tiscali.co.uk and you wear 2 not 1 and work in 3 and 6 a treat, in a curve you need the tie loop and the design of a 2000 is tie loops only rings have no ridge to grip on,.
    also peruse photos in cb3000 yahoo group but remember its run by lady jester mrs tickleberry.
    anyone know who runs cb6000 yahoo group ?

8. aaa1231

aaa1231 Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:50 AM
  9. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I tried the tab and a ksd from keptforher, but they dug in to much and made sores.

One of the posts could be removed, but a replacement one holds tight. I could glue them if I needed to.

js

10. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    I've ordered the Points of intrigue for a CB3K and made it fit on my CB6K and I can't pullout anymore...

The fitting require to play with the lenght of the spacer and the center pin for the lock... the POI holes are round where the center pin of the CB6K is more oval.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice