Cb-6000 modifications

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by underwraps, Jun 13, 2009.

1. underwraps

underwraps Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    Ive managed to remove every last bur and bothersome defect from my cb-6000. But I have not attempted to tackle the side vents. Has anyone managed to remove (as in cover or fill-in) these on their cb-6000?

I currently use clear tape which works well. Removes easily and doesn't leave a sticky residue. But it needs replaced frequently.

Thanks

2. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    8:02 AM
    I know there is a solution used to make plastic windows on models. You may want to look into that at a model/hobby shop near you

3. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    8:02 AM
    i would think that it's important to leave those holes open so air gets to your cock. otherwise it's gonna get very sweaty inside.

4. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:02 PM
    hmm well, my penis covers those holes anyway, and what's worse is that the skin gets squished into those holes all the time

5. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:02 PM
    Hi the easiest method is to get an old rubber kitchen glove they come in all colours even pink cut off one of the fingers and then cut off a section about 1" and then slide it over the tube to cover up the vents or make it the end of the finger complete (put a pin hole in end to let air out) and slide it over the complete tube and this will also stop the penis tip from protruding out the slit at the end. TRY IT regards allornowt:anim_37:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice