CB 6000 goes completely TU

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Kali, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    After finally solving the problem with the cage splitting, I sit down today and get a stabbing pain in my scrotum. The cock ring portion of the CB 6K, where the pieces fit together, has snapped, leaving a sharp edge of plastic digging into my scrotum.

Of course, Madam and the key are 1000 miles away on a business trip this week, but fortunately I was able to carefully twist, pull, and slide to work myself out of the ring without further damage to my scrotum.

Damnation; what a waste of money this thing has been.

Now I'm unlocked, and miss the chastity, but I don't think it is repairable. Guess I'd better get on with contacting Mature Metal.

2. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:38 PM
    Sorry to hear about the pain,:confused0068:

There are several places that sell the replacement rings and cages. the rings goes for a $20.00 and the pins go for around $10.00.
    http://www.stockroom.com/CB-and-Curve-Replacement-Rings-P3554.aspx
    http://www.keptforher.com/cb-6000accessories.html

If you have had the cb for less than a year and bought it through a authorized dealer, you could get a copy of the receipt and send it in for warranty. my cb6000 was just at the 11 month when the bottom seam split and they replaced it.

3. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    It's been over a year since we bought it, though it's only been in regular use for about 2 months.

I ordered the replacement cuff from KFH; I'm just annoyed about the whole thing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice