CB 6000 escape

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by SlutPuppy, Feb 3, 2010.

1. kadillac

kadillac Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    I used the middle ring but it's impossible for my balls to slip out, i have the space so tight. It's impossible to get out of, but as with all, it's possible to pull it out and back in.

2. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    Most of the posters in this thread are absolutely correct in that security without agony is provided by a largish ring and a short spacer plus a KSD if necessary.

However, the ease with which the lock can be picked is a serious problem although the tamper-evident numbered seals which can be stuck over the keyhole as suggested on another thread are a good solution.

Despite all that, many people find they can still come by shaking the whole cage and most people will come with the use of a vibrator.

3. SubuC

SubuC New member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    5:50 PM
    Ok I'm new here and this topic is 6 years old, but very relevant and actual to me.
    I recently purchased a CB6000 and am about to be locked up for the first time in my life. My Master's padlock lies here, waiting to be applied. Before that happens I want to be sure it stays in place. The thing is that I've been testing it for a few days now and during the day it works fine but in the morning my erect dick has shoved the entire device so much forward that I can easily take it off. My dick that is, not my balls, which is even worse.
    I've read about this quite a bit in the meantime and it all seems to be about the right combination of ring, pin and spacer. Been there done that, not working !
    Since I had no similar problems with my Birdlock, I had a look at the essential differences. With the Birdlock I had trouble getting my balls in due to the broad 'cockring-part'. I started thinking that the stretch of my ballsack made it possible for my dick to grow and push the device away.
    The thing I've come up with for the CB6000 is this: 2 rings
    Apply the smallest ring possible first, then the second (bigger) one. Apply the connecting bits as 'usual', take the largest pin (only way this works in this setup) and the largest spacer. Then apply the shaft .. or, in my experience, do that first, before you get aroused.
    I still have to test this overnight but it seems to work for now. Has anyone tried this and for a longer period of time ?

4. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    If you have a PA and use it to prevent pull out with something like the PA fixing by steelworxx, ( I made my own... trial and error ) the you can wear a slightly looser A-ring rather than a slightly too tight one and you can use a spacer thats slightly longer too. This with liberal use of baby oil-gel will virtually eliminate most burning sensations, discomfort and both friction and circulation issues whilst not allowing any escape, without damaging something.

5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    I had that problem and the solution was a smaller ring. I was amazed at how much my balls could squish to fit through a very small space. The ring should just allow a fingertip under it. Also, do not lubricate near bed time. I used to do that and I had the same problem. I stopped lubricating 4-5 hours before bedtime and that helped a lot too. I only have this problem maybe 3 times a year and it is always because I lubed up too close to bedtime.

6. Highwalrus

Highwalrus New member

Local Time:
    8:50 AM
    My first time wearing a CB-6000 my mistress applied a base that was too big one night I went to sleep a woke up with a ball that popped out. I texted her immediately and she made pop the ball back in. Pretty painful. Since then, I use the size below. My issue with the CB-6000 is that it is very tight. I tried floating to my Mistress that I upgrade to the Curve, but she prefers a tight cage. Makes life rough, but I love to serve. I hate when the tip sticks out of the cage and it becomes super sensitive. Sometime I wonder if I could bring myself to release by petting the tip. Have not been successful yet.

tiruh811 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice