Cb-6000 and fitting question again

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by uscuba2, Dec 11, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. uscuba2

uscuba2 Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:00 PM
    I am currently wearing the cb -6000 as self control for masturbation control. I only wear it in the evening (mainly b/c of my job and b/c I am masturbate only at night). I am currently have the largest ring (next one down causes discolor) and second smallest spacer. When I get erect at night (4-5 times last night) the penis "pulls" the CB forward and my testicles out (causing a burning feeling.) My penis does not fill the the tube when erect at night but like I said it is push put of the tube and the cb forward. What do you think needs to change?

2. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    9:00 AM
    try the smaller spacer.

3. SUTTONSEEDS

SUTTONSEEDS Member

Local Time:
    3:00 PM
    Lubrication! I struggled for ages trying to find the best fit, only for the goal post to move, just when i thought id cracked it, I have ended up, using the largest ring, without any spacer,( shortening the spacer,and then putting it between the cage and the lock) rather than between the ring and the cage, this seems to be working as i have had a week without problems, but the real discovery was to keep the area around the ring well lubricated, good luck

4. Kenny's Locked

Local Time:
    9:00 AM
    That's what keeps me going! Bag Balm is my best friend there! Also a bit of lube on the inside is very helpful as well.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice