Caught at the airport - no, not wearing it.

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by whizz, Dec 15, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    12:15 PM
    Well, I was travelling for work for a month and since I am still training to get used to wearing it, I had my MySteel full belt in the checked in luggage (not wearing it of course at the airport). Everything went well, until I flew back home.......went through the "nothing to declare" customs lane........and got selected for a random luggage check. Uh oh. And, as my luck has it, it was one very young, very beautiful girl and an older guy, opening my luggage. Of course, they looked at it and asked what it was: "A toy my partner and me use in the bedroom" was as unspecific as I could be, but I could see them connecting the dots and smiling. Best thing, since it was customs, he then asked me where I bought it, so I gave them the MySteel name (luckily also from Germany), so that was settled. I have been super embarassed, and I think at least two people will have googled it in the evening, probably more as I guess that story made the rounds quickly.

So, lesson learnt: go to toilet after baggage claim and put on your chastity belt before going through customs next time.

2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    Thank you very much for sharing your very interesting adventure. When we Care things through airports things can definitely happen. I do have one question. After they searched your luggage and you were safely on your way did you get a little tingle between your legs? Because just reading about it caused one in my cage.

SubPeter, iome343 and Okiedude like this.
  3. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    8:15 AM
    Love it!
    When my wife and I travel she keeps my belt in her purse (so i can quickly put it back on after we clear TSA) We have had many smiles from the x-ray tech over the years and a few "check this out". One did not know what to make of it and called her supervisor over to look at it (We just knew it was the the belt that she was confused about) the female supervisor looked at it smiled and said it was ok and looked at my wife and said have a nice day. I could have just died.
    I never wear my belt going through TSA anywhere but one flight down to SC I was flagged for something metal in my shorts. The agent said to raise my hands and he rolled my waist band down to look for metal? and saw my red lace panties with a cute little bow on the front. My wife about died laughing as she saw the whole thing. Sometimes it's tough being us out in the real world! LOL I would not change a thing.

SubPeter, wasaboy, LadyBlaze and 4 others like this.
  4. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    5:15 AM
    Some of these people don't sound very professional. Unless your device is stuffed with drugs or has a bomb (note, while the contents of the device might "explode" when touched, that doesn't make your penis a bomb), it really isn't pertinent to them and they shouldn't be sating their curiosity or sharing what they see with others.

The TSA should run professionalism stings as well as testing the competence of their employees to find contraband/weapons. Send people through security wearing chastity devices and with suit cases filled with sex toys then fire anyone who responds inappropriately.

5. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    In defense of the TSA staff they could not know about everything, but I would to know all the strange items they see that cannot be seen on television.
    I think that a male chastity device is very mild with what they find.

Okiedude and 1mlockedup like this.
  6. Mr Talex

Mr Talex Member

Construction / Music
    Boston, MA USA
    Local Time:
    8:15 AM
    I guess it depends on where you are flying to and from. I travel to SFO many times during the year to meet up withy girlfriend and alway have a carry on bag with lots of toys and a cage or two. Never a problem and a few smiles and winks especially from female TSA scanners.

spider203 and Mash2214 like this.
  7. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Definitely had a tingle between my legs afterwards, hell, even while it was going on. :)

SubPeter, Halm, iome343 and 1 other person like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice