Cats and floggers?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Mistress Watchful, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    What's the difference?

Is it a degree of pain thing?

My own perception was that floggers were warm-up tools, and cats were more for pain?

I'm loving these at SHE... baby pink and baby blue! Yummy! :manga_cheer:

2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    I flogger can defiantly cause pain believe me, especially when Master whips my sissy clit. It is good for tease also though, a good all-rounder. Master's flooger looks great all pink and black.

:act081:

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    10:49 AM
    I find cats to be more stingy, and floggers to be more thuddy. I love both, but thuddy REALLY gets me going! I love it when a big "woomph" hits, shaking my whole body.

*breathes slowly*
    *thinks about old nuns*
    *crosses legs discretely*

4. Lady_Kismet

Lady_Kismet Member

Local Time:
    9:49 AM
    lord you always find the best sites Mistress Watchful. In my limited experience is that both can give similar sensations, but a lot of that is how one uses them. Personally I prefer a flogger when warming up and between different instruments. particularly for a cool down after a good caning. It has a heavier feel and help remind and sooth at least on me. Not to mention being blindfolded and to feel the many strands slide across you is enough to send shivers down my back :evilgrin0042: I recently bought a cat, the ends look like roses think it is my new favorite purchase I included a picture, though it has a soft feel to it but it is certainly not as heavy as a good flogger. But both have amazing ranges, but if you want something with more sting I would say a cat.

Though I love the sound a flogger makes that almost paddle like sound and then how you can swing it so just those tips feather over abraded skin :love0001: The set of floggers I want a Dom friend of me has, she calls them finger floggers it is a regular flogger but with a small loop that fits over the finger, instead of a handle, it has rotating parts so very little movement causes it to swing nicely. Though at the last play party I attended here someone had some where the handle was attached in such a way that a movement like you would use with a jump rope would get it swinging nicely. So with very little movement it would swing freely and quickly to great effect. I shall have to see if I can find a pic of them. Both were great for soft or hard figure 8 like movements.

Attached Files:

• cat.JPG
      cat.JPG
      File size:
      10 KB
      Views:
  5. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I NEED and COVET that rose cat!!!

Link me, link me!!!!!

Geeze, with all these gorgeous implements around to purchase, pet is going to have to get used to a bit of pain here and there!

6. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If you can only take one toy to a party then you need to seriously consider it a Cat'o'9 tails.....:scared0016: You can use the tails to pink/fluff up, the knots to sting or bruise dependent on skill level, create thud by the way you throw it or sting, use it like a flogger or like a singletail.....it's the most versatile toy available and build in grade A kangaroo hide it'll last a lifetime and then some.....

Attached Files:

7. Locked4love

Locked4love I'm no longer male. I am now trans female

Local Time:
    9:49 AM
  8. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow! Thank you so much!

I'm not sure pet or my bank balance will be thanking you!

9. Mistress Wyndee

Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    I haven't had any experience with a cat. I do have a flogger and I adore using that on pet. It seems to do the job and what I am wanting. I have learned how to how to use it in different ways. My favorite thing to do with it is to teasingly get him between the legs. It always makes him jump and that makes me giggle. I like to torture and tease him. I am finding that it is getting funner each and every time that I do it.

I wouldn't mind having a cat though and maybe one day I'll have one. I also like the one that Lady Kismet has, but I'll have to save up for that one...lol Maybe one day. Of course pet doesn't want me to have one. Well it doesn't matter to me what he wants. It's what I want that counts and I believe that I would have fun with it...:evil grin:

:hugs:

10. Greatcornbow

Greatcornbow Member

Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful, I can see you rapidly becoming an expert on using these....IMO you'll be a natural.

Best wishes for 2010!

11. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    What a difference a year makes!

Not only do I own the rose cat (and matching crop) I also have the baby pink one and baby purple (blue was out of stock!) one in the post as we speak!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice