Catheter tube cage advice

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Violet_Noir, Dec 9, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Violet_Noir

Violet_Noir Active member

Local Time:
    8:15 AM
    I'm thinking of getting a new cage with a removable catheter tube for short term wear in the new year but haven't worn one before. I've tried silicon inserts and loved them, but so far only one that was about 1.5 or 2 inches long. I'd like some advice on these cages before I go ahead and buy one. Anyone have much experience with them?

VN

2. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    4:15 AM
    The only metal device I own is a short cage with a non-removal stainless steel urethral tube. I chose that because it was all one piece, and there was zero chance that the insert in the silicone tube was going to come off somewhere where I didn't want it. The tube should be slightly longer than the body of the device which should making taking it off difficult (getting it on is hard enough!). I don't think going "deep" is for me, but some people want that...

3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:15 AM
    If you get cage that has tube with parts that could come apart. Glue them together with supper glue to give yourself peace of mind. Also keep it Very Very clean infection are not fun. The tube doesn’t need to extend much past the base ring, longer isn’t necessary. This is my experience any way Good Luck

4. newlychaste11

newlychaste11 New member

Local Time:
    I got a looker01 by Steelworks with an unremovable steel insert. I asked about it here too, check my history for a short q and a there too. Basically, having never done the UI before I got it and quite enjoyed the insertion and feeling etc. However, hygiene tops my needs hierarchy and basically, the UI leaked and I had it sent back for removal. Dietmar is very good and did the redesign for free. I have managed three days inserted wear before my (not obsessional by any stretch) need for cleanliness meant that I had to wash myself properly. I have worn my device for months since the removal and, with a tiny amount of regret, have to say I made the right choice in the end. Good luck and best not buy cheap IMO.

5. Violet_Noir

Violet_Noir Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice. I don't plan on wearing it for that long (initially) as I'm a new to that type of device. But hopefully as things progress I'll build up my time in it. Can anyone recommend a good starter device with an insert?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice