"Casual" Keyholders? Friends, roommates, neighbors . . .

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Casual_Reader, Nov 11, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Casual_Reader

Casual_Reader Long term member

Local Time:
    8:11 PM
    A lot of "real" chastity seems to involve having a lover (or professional dominatrix/keyholder) holding the key. However, I'm curious about other types of chaste relationships. Has anyone had (or been) a "casual" keyholder: a friend, a roommate, a neighbor? Someone who wasn't a "significant other"? If so, do you have any stories you can share about the experience?

Newlover likes this.
  2. GazDenied

GazDenied Long term member

Local Time:
    1:11 AM
    I have a KH who is a friend. On of the best things about our relationship is that she generally forgets I'm locked up. Means I never have any idea when I'll be getting any release.

Newlover, Vtpb and AusChastityboy like this.
  3. hmapterodactyl

Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    My roommate used to hold my key for me. She was happy to, just as I was happy to indulge in her diaper fetish. For me at least, it's not about who has the key as much as it is the fact that someone I can trust to both hold it and also fulfill whatever the terms are (in her case, time, but if it were a mistress or something, then whatever else we agree to). It was never very long, but that's mostly because the CBs don't work that well when you're as small as me - I could cheat, and cleaning was very difficult. But if you trust someone and they're comfortable doing it (if you can talk sex with them, and they're a trustworthy, kinky friend), it doesn't hurt to ask. You probably won't get her involved in much, the most that ever happened with my friend was her joking about not giving me the key back, but if the thrill for you is having SOMEONE with the key, it's something to consider.

Newlover likes this.
  4. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Yup, my bestest friend ever was my mistress when I needed her. She held my keys often before I met and married mistress. I really loved her deeply and even tho we were true best friends we never were involved romantically even when we hung out naked. Strange huh? But yeah, she was my platonic key holder pal. Miss her, wish mistress could meet her.....

LongTimeLurker and manintyres like this.
  5. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    i don't, but i really would like that! a Lady friend and confidant, someone who understands the lifestlye and my need to be locked as a sissymaid should.

Newlover likes this.
  6. Casual_Reader

Local Time:
    Does she know what the key unlocks? And how did she end up your keyholder? I always like a good story, so if you're willing to talk about the experience, please do.

Newlover likes this.
  7. Casual_Reader

Local Time:
    . . . Am I correct in assuming that your friend has passed away? If so, my condolences about your loss. It sounds like she was quite precious to you.

If it doesn't bring up too many painful memories, though, would you be willing to talk about your time with her? I collect interesting stories, and naked friends playing around with chastity sounds like a good one.

If not, I understand totally. And again, my condolences on your loss.

Newlover likes this.
  8. GazDenied

GazDenied Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes indeed, she certainly does! She thinks I'm mad. Still...

We have a very close relationship and share each other's secrets. While we have never had full sex with each other, we do like to discuss the sex we have (or had, in my case) with others. And, sometimes, she lets me go down on her.

We started down this road, initially, by playing the black and marble game, which determined whether I'd have an orgasm or not. When I did, she was always there to witness it. Then, in 2012, I told her I was going to go without a full orgasm for a year and she agreed to help. I had a ruined orgasm once a month, which she witnessed and that was it.

At the end of the 12 months, I had a full and satisfying orgasm (a couple, actually) before I decided to give her full control over my penis and testicles. They are her's, to do with what she wants. So, from 3 March 2013, I have had nothing in the way of any kind of orgasm. Mostly, this is because she forgets. I love it. She is, definitely, my Goddess.

9. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Well actually no, she is very much alive and living in California. It is time, work and distance that separate us.

Mistress/Wife knows all about her. Ironically they both have the same birth day three years apart and both have my mothers birthday.

Hmmmm...makes you wonder don't it?

manintyres and Victor38 like this.
  10. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    5:11 PM
    Subklik,
    Might your platonic friend live in Southern California? Might she be interested in some casual keyholding if she is?

Giles_English likes this.
  11. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Wish I could oblige but she has gone a different route that is beautiful for her.
    She does live in socal but very spiritual these days.

12. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    Thank you for replying. I hope you and she are well--despite taking different paths.

Jason

13. Newlover

Newlover Active member

Local Time:
    Hot !!

14. armstojoo

armstojoo New member

Local Time:
    I too recently had my best friend take my keys. She wanted a relationship with me years ago, but life wasnt such that we could. She recently got out of a bad relationship and wanted to have sex. I told her finally after 15 years of my secrets ad she thought they were all cool and that she didnt have a problem with them. I told her about my device and showed her. She is a bit kinky but never involved in chastity. I even went so far as to buy a gold heart tag and had her name engraved to put on one of the plastic pieces on my CB. I showed her the heart and said that if someday...well she said put it on. I did. She took the key and said it was awesome and i can forget about pleasing myself lol. We are very close and we may remain friends, but we do understand each other in many ways, and i do believe she is my soul mate. Just wanted to share as I am excited, as well as let people know, that there are understanding people out there.

15. Guest 2023

Guest 2023 Long term member

Local Time:
    After this I'm very temped to give my keys to this cute boy who hates me... Or just hide them at my friend's house

16. Newlover

Newlover Active member

Local Time:
    :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

17. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    ugh, this is such a great idea! I would love to hand my keys over to someone other than my wife - she's too easy to convince to hand them over and too easy accessible. They need to be handed off to someone further away and not so willing to give them up!

Newlover likes this.
  18. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    Has anyone here ever considered a key swap? I have a key holder so I'm not interested but thought it would be on topic with this thread.

So if there is interest in members here swapping keys maybe another thread for all you with no key holder ?

19. Newlover

Newlover Active member

Local Time:
    ohhhhhhh!

20. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    I agree with Kepoke. My Key Holder/Bride is way too easy when it comes to unlocking and giving in. It's not necessarily because she needs to use the thing either, as I am always ready and able to meet her needs without being unlocked. I have already suggested she find someone else to hold the key, but she doesn't seem ready to do that at this point. I hope she is able to deny me a bit more in the future. Have never made it much past 2 weeks without being unlocked.

Newlover likes this.
  21. CanuckSnowman

CanuckSnowman Active member

Local Time:
    6:11 PM
    My wife is my KH....but this idea is SUPER hot to me. No one knows about our cage play...and we live in a small town so we're not likely to tell anyone anytime soon...ha. However...I think it would be SO hot to have a friend of hers or one of her sisters to hold the key...whether they knew what it was for or not. I have no idea how we'd make this work...but the idea of it turns me on immensely.

22. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Easy way is to give sister or whoever a set of house keys for use in emergency. Cb keys just happen to be on the same keyring.

23. Newlover

Newlover Active member

Local Time:
    good idea,,,,,,

greenmike79 likes this.
  24. CanuckSnowman

CanuckSnowman Active member

Local Time:
    6:11 PM
    We live on a farm...we don't lock anything here....house...vehicles...etc. That may work elsewhere but not here. If we gave someone a key for something, they'd think we're nuts. lol Hmmmm...

25. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Most vehicles need a key if only to start the ignition, and there can easily be a spare. Could be have cb keys on a ring with one of those

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice