Carrara Full Belt

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by rbrboyftlauderdale, Oct 21, 2020.

1. rbrboyftlauderdale

rbrboyftlauderdale Senior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    I have a Carrara heavy full belt that I wear all the time. Recently the liner of the belt started to fall apart making the bet a bit uncomfortable to wear. I contacted Carrara back at the beginning of June this year and started to ask how I can go about replacing the liner. We went back and forth about how to replace it. I asked if I could send the belt back tot hem to be fixed and was told that "Walter is very busy" I was given some information on how to get the materials needed to replace the liner. I am located in the US and the materials are not available here. I asked if they would be willing to ship them to me and got a reply "I will look into that"

I have been patiently waiting for an answer from Carrara on how to replace the liner and so far nothing. It has been almost 5 months now since I started this whole process. Again so far nothing. The liner is falling apart and so I will not be able to wear the belt at all making it useless and a very expensive paper weight.

I thought that Carrara Designs was a reputable company within the kink and locked community that is why I got the belt I have. I am not sure what to do at this point. I am totally lost.

Anyone have the same experience??

Thanks

2. Charles3451

Charles3451 Long term member

SE England
    Local Time:
    10:00 PM
    Very poor customer service by the sound of it.

3. one900goat

one900goat Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:00 PM
    Try chopping up a spongy yoga mat in a similar thickness and texture. Walmart or similar will likely have some on the cheap. I'd guess 100% silicone sealant should work if you hike a few aisles over. Maybe binder clips to hold the shape and such while it cures for ~24 hours.

It does suck that communication has been hit or miss, but I'd urge sympathy, as there's a pandemic and people's lives have likely been uprooted. As someone who's met him and his wife in real life (fun fact: I actually gave him the high-security disc lock solution that's now in use on most of the new ones), he's a great guy who loves to please, but he's not super into it for the business side of things (nor is he a huge computer nerd, so also might be a factor). I think you'd be fine just occasionally nudging him politely every few weeks or dropping him a call.

Worst case, you could try hitting up someone like BehindBarz or maybe even MySteel and see if they could help you out with sourcing/cutting a liner of *some sort*; even though it's not one of their belts, I have a strange feeling they'd do it for a fee.

4. nuts69

nuts69 Full Belt Fan

United States
    Local Time:
    4:00 PM
  5. rbrboyftlauderdale

rbrboyftlauderdale Senior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    Thanks for the info. I have been very patient in trying to get a liner replacement for my belt. As I stated its been going on 5 months now and have gotten no reply or help. If you @one900goat have a way to get in touch with Walter or help me in any way I would greatly appreciate it. I just want to get the liner fixed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice