Carrara Concept Belt

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by nyguy4567, Jan 4, 2009.

1. nyguy4567

nyguy4567 Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:47 PM
  2. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
    11:47 PM
    Yes, I have (got the concept and a "simple" one) I turned to Goethals (carrara) because it was convenient at that time (was living in Belgium) to go there and get a belt manufactured. I kinda regret…a lot.
    Listen, it's not like the belts aren’t any good at all, but there’s certainly a lot better out there. Think twice.
    As far as security is concerned and certainly as far as quality is concerned. The belt is terribly heavy, if you don't have a back in reinforced concrete you're in for a unpleasant surprise after a few hours, let alone days of wearing. Goethals uses hinges. You have to keep them greased or they start making squeaky noises at worst, at best (no grease will help for this problem) they will make clicking noises after a few months of wear-n-tear. If you like to see people's head turning in wonder when you're walking by ;-)
    At the hinges after a few months of wear the lining will tear perfect recipe to get your skin pinched afterwards...not to mention the really painful pinching of any tenth of a mm of skin of your ball sack that will peek through the small openings of the cage holding the testicles...
    The tube is (was?) formed out of several parts welded together to form an arc and painted on the inside. After a few months the paint comes off and you'll get bruising from the +/- 5 to 6 welded parts that make up the tube.
    And I could go on some...

Since I went personally to Germany (Neosteel) I so do regret that I spent money on the two carrara's, I could have been in chastity belt heaven ages ago.
    Cheers

Bathingcaplovers

3. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think we've all wasted small fortunes over the years buying the **wrong** belt/device:mad0039::mad0039:

I know there are a few exceptions but in the main folks end up at Neosteel.....I know their website is shit and when your dealing with them their communication could be better but the bottom line is their product has the reputation it has for a reason....:mad0260:

A spend more now to save a lot of money in mistakes...wish we had done that....

4. nyguy4567

nyguy4567 Junior Member

Local Time:
    bathingcap, thank you for sharing your experiences. I have never heard of the problems that you described. It will definitely give me something to think about. Does anyone else have any experience?

5. bernd11

bernd11 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:47 PM
    I've had one for about 2 years now. I think the belt looks really good. I have to agree with the statement:
    ".not to mention the really painful pinching of any tenth of a mm of skin of your ball sack that will peek through the small openings of the cage holding the testicles..."
    I was not able to find a permanent solution to that problem. I was only ever able to stay in it for 3 days. As I needed something for at least 6 days without release, I decided on the Reinhold and have not regretted it. The only drawback for most here would be: You have to go for personal fitting in person. It can only be 100% secure and comfortable if fitted correctly.
    I think the carra version without the ball cage could be quite successful as well. I did find Walther a bit difficult to communicate with, he only does these as a hobby as I understand it.
    Hope this helps.

6. severin

severin property

Local Time:
    6:47 PM
    I used to have one. Took me 6 months to get it. Communication was very bad. Ended up calling him several times.

The build quality is great. It is built like a tank. I never wore it more than 3 minutes. It didn´t fit.

It can be great fun for a dungeon session or a club thing. Not even close for everyday wear.

The one I had, Carrerra Extra Heavy didn´t make a bulge in my pants. It made a fucking circus tent pole. It stands very pointly out and is impossible to hide.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice