Can't Women be wrong?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Guest 0837, Sep 14, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Chris_S

Chris_S Be careful what you wish for!

Southern UK
    Local Time:
    2:21 PM
    Questions?

2. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    8:21 AM
    Punishment can be many things on many levels. Think you might find more than the cage play at stake. Pushing personal to you fantasy doesn't work. Been there and done that. Paying for it yet.

3. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    Can't believe I didn't come across this thread earlier.
    First of all arguments over who left the tv remote where is a ridiculous argument to have. In the grand scheme of life if that is your argument you are doing ok. I say don't sweat the small stuff.
    Can women be wrong absolutely, I think some have been drinking a little of that spiked Kool aid to say otherwise. Behind every strong powerful woman is a strong man. Submission to another is an act of great strength. Every great leader listens to the one she leads. To not listen, to not see our own mistakes, to not admit vulnerability and errors shows nothing but weakness. It is through these mistakes we learn and grow and ultimately achieve greatness.
    I live an FLR with my BR. I can be a force of nature and am very strong in my convictions. I however expect my man to be a support of strength. I expect my man to challenge me with intelligence. I expect my man to have a voice and to contribute with that voice to our life.
    I will say that if either I or my husband make a mistake we try not to point it out. In a healthy relationship I think we should avoid finding fault. Our FLR is one where BR responds to positive reinforcement. Disappointing me is his greatest pain which of course in itself is also a tool to be used however sparingly. If BR is spanked generally it is delivered with love and affection. Using physical discipline in punishment is not my preference. I am rambling now, enough said.

4. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:21 PM
    Glad to see the voice of reason on this thread!

homebody and MrsBR_Saiph like this.
  5. Tamed Male

Tamed Male Active member

Local Time:
    6:21 AM
    My wife is a human being, so of course she can make mistakes.

However rule #1 in our marriage contract is that I will never make her wrong, even subtly.

So while she can be wrong, it’s not relevant to me.

6. James88

James88 Member

Local Time:
    Interesting posts.

For me, as far as dealing with her mistakes goes, I never really thought about it before but I guess the rule of thumb i follow is that I'll point it out if there's a chance of her correcting it. For example if I'm driving and she's giving me bad directions, I'll very humbly let her know that in my opinion, we're going the wrong way. Then she can decide if she wants to use that information to change her mind or not. I respect her decision either way, and I always give those kinds of corrections in the most humble way possible. However, if the deed is done, I would normally not bother mentioning that she was wrong. That would be very disrespectful and would undoubtedly result in a lot of pain for me and loss of privileges. Plus there's no point. And to be clear, I'm not saying I've never made mistakes and gotten emotional with her, let my ego get in the way, etc. I'm just describing what I try to do.

For the example of the TV remote, I would never in a thousand years bring it up or even acknowledge she was wrong. If she punished me for something she mistakenly thought I did (which has happened before), you just take it as it is and move on. The way I look at it is that I'm there for her. If she punishes me for something I didn't do, it didn't really affect her negatively at all except that maybe it was a waste of time. I shouldn't be thinking selfishly about it and worrying about the harm that was done to me.

Tamed Male and Chris_S like this.
  7. Chris_S

Chris_S Be careful what you wish for!

Southern UK
    Local Time:
    2:21 PM
    ANY marriage, irrespective of the chastity situation. At least chastity penalties are mostly time limited.

8. Tamed Male

Tamed Male Active member

Local Time:
    This is very similar to how my wife and I do things, except that we have a formal rule that I won’t make her wrong. I am actually expected to give her information that would help her even if it contradicts what she thinks, but I must ask for permission first.

And also - if she makes a mistake in judging me, and corrects me unfairly, it doesn’t matter. It’s inevitably going to happen sometimes, and it doesn’t change anything about our relationship.

9. nonamesissy

nonamesissy Active member

work at home
    virginia
    Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    oh my yes, we can all be wrong; neither sex is infallible. it's how the underlying issue is resolved that counts.

homebody likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice