Can't handle the pain

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Fellow traveler, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Fellow traveler

Fellow traveler Active member

Truck driver
    Southern U.S
    Local Time:
    11:47 AM
    Not trying to be a troll but how many guys can't handle the pain of being locked? I've tried sticking it out but it never stops for me. I'm thinking a piercing is the only route for me. The only device that was ever comfortable was the bon4 but it was to easy to cheat.

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    12:47 PM
    You can cheat with any device by simply holding a vibrator against it, pierced or not. You can also use a swap to jerk off with and will cum without even getting an erection. Chastity works best when you are not trying to cheat. After all, you asked for chastity so when you cheat, you are only cheating yourself.

I found comfort in a custom made Jailbird from Mature Metal. I have worn that for 24/7 over a 4 year period. Just like a finger gets used to having a rind around it, so does your scrotum but it takes a while. Most guys use a too big ring and that makes it rub against you rather than stay in place. Also makes it easy to pull out. I can pull out of all of my devices and yet I never have. I want to be denied orgasms and if I felt I had to cheat, I would not be into chastity play to begin with.

I would also not jump into getting pierced without first knowing if you like chastity. The great majority of those who try it end up not doing it anymore after the initial excitement wears off, especially those who self lock and not to show their love or submission to another person. The reality of not having orgasms is not like the fantasy which contains no feelings other than arousal.

I wasted a lot of money trying to find a comfortable chastity device until I bought my Jailbird. The Jailbird ended up being less expensive than all the other off the shelf devices I had bought. Probably cheaper than a piercing and cage that accommodates the piercing. Think carefully before you take your next step. The Holy Trainer v.2 is one of the most comfortable off the shelf devices but nothing beats a custom made device that fits you like a glove in all measurements.

Felix cum ea and Fellow traveler like this.
  3. Triton13

Triton13 Member

Local Time:
    The holy trainer V2 was pretty comfortable for me and with the properly adjusted guardian anti pullout it was impossible to get out and cheat, I couldn't get off with a hitachi. I decided to take the next step so I just got a PA piercing and will be getting a steelworxx tube jacket 02 soon. Gf/KH wants me to be able to get hard in the cage for teasing.

4. Fellow traveler

Fellow traveler Active member

Truck driver
    Southern U.S
    Local Time:
    I've tried the bon4 metal, the bon4 silicon, the cb, and a few other Chinese knock offs. It's mostly my desire not gets. I have no problem during the day, it's night time erections that get me. I'm finding maybe I like the idea more than the reality. It's something I reality want to do but I don't know how y'all deal with it.

5. Zeb6

Zeb6 Long term member

south jersey
    Local Time:
    12:47 PM
    Perhaps getting a shorter cage would help, so that you can't begin to get an erection. Maybe find them on dhgate, or Ali express.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice