Can't decide what to spend money on

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by Alison_Stryfe, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Alison_Stryfe

Alison_Stryfe New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:11 AM
    I have a bit of a dilemma that I hope I can get help with here.

First a bit of my chastity history.

I started off with a cb2000, the pink one, and enjoyed it immensely. There were a few things I didn't like about it, but I enjoyed the look and the fit of the cage was nearly perfect. The problems I had were the pins poking into my body (I wasn't brave enough to cut those pins like many people do because I didn't want to ruin it), the lock would turn sideways and poke at my tender flesh at inopportune moments, and finally the overall bulk of the item making it difficult to go to work in (I work in a light industrial warehouse so lots of walking and carrying and bending.) Unfortunately I have misplaced said cb2000 to my great disappointment.

After that I picked up the cb6000 not long after it was released mostly because I saw those pins were facing outward and I loved that design. Unfortunately my penis, when flaccid, barely filled half of the tube and resulted in a rather uncomfortable situation that was exacerbated when the tube decided to split down the seam. I proceeded to superglue it back together but it didn't work perfectly and now I get pinching along the inside of the seam, so I haven't been able to wear that one for a long while now.

That being said, my Goddess had requested that we purchase a chastity device to put her sissy cock in so She doesn't have to worry about me being naughty while She pursues other partners. So I have been doing a lot of research over the last week and have settled on a couple choices for purchase: the birdlocked mini with a 45mm ring, the cb6000s, or trying to find a new cb2000.

I have a small penis that, according to the birdlocked site, would fit well into the mini. However when it came time to measure my penis and scrotum for the ring size I found that it was telling me I needed their 53 size ring which only comes with the Maxi model. the Maxi would be way to big for my penis, so that is not an option. However I do like the idea of the silicone devices and really want to wear this for a long period of time for my Goddess. It also seems to be the most comfortable to wear within my work environment.

The cb6000s would be an adequate financial option since I could purchase only the cage as I already have the rings and spacers for the device. however I know how bulky and uncomfortable the plastic devices can be and I have rather large thighs that tend to jostle the plastic cbs something terrible.

As for a new cb2000, I'm having a lot of trouble finding one on the net.

If anyone can shine some light on my dilemma I would be greatly appreciative. We'd like to order as soon as possible so my Goddess no longer needs to fret that I might do something without her permission. Thank you all in advance for any advice.

2. ladylocked

ladylocked New member

Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    Are you sure you need the 53? That is quite large, for the mini model. Anyway, if you are sure, talk to the manufacturer. Who knows, maybe they'd make one specially for you. I would definitely recommend the birdlocked over others for comfort, my birdlocked(before the little mods I made to it) is extremely comfy, takes some getting used to(balls tend to hurt at first due to being pressed against your leg) but, assuming your scrotal skin can stretch enough to fit in the ring, it's definitely your best bet.

3. sissy jeannette

sissy jeannette New member

Local Time:
    5:11 AM
    This thread, old as it is, was really very helpful for me. I have a feeling I'm built rather similar to Alison_Stryfe. I own a CB2000 and, unfortunately, it's too bulky for daily wear for me (I'm a retail store manager and there's a lot of standing and walking activity as I help customers).

I'm hoping to find a new device that I CAN wear. And one of those I'm looking at is the bird locked.

4. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    8:11 PM
    Hi!

I recently wrote about my BL experiences here: http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/threads/searching-for-a-new-device.10823/#post-93141

I hope this helps a wee bit!!!!

With my absolute kindest regards.

J

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice