Can you pull your belt down?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by PorkChamber, Jan 14, 2021.

1. PorkChamber

PorkChamber Active member

Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    Anything that seems to fit around my waist can also be pulled down. Does your waist band need to be unseasonably tight in order to pull it down? Do I just not have the glutes necessary to hold it up?

I experimented with a long zip tie last night before ordering, and it was very easy to pull off. I imagine having my penis involved, it may stay up to some extent, but my penis is almost always retracted into my body and will probably not play a big role in keeping the belt on.

So will the wider hip band keep it on without needing to be unreasonable tight?

2. Deleted member 38349

Hi,

I had this problem with several belts.
    I used two solutions :
    - have the belt tight above the hips => you can't pull down your belt, but it restricts some movements, and can be painful with longer wearing periods, howether
    - have a higher hip band (on vertical axis) => the belt don't need to be very tight, but it should be rigid (BehindBarz belts are a good example), but the adjustment is trickier.

I tried once to attach my belt to an other band higher on my body (with linking chains), but is uncomfortable.

3. PorkChamber

Local Time:
    Thanks. That’s kind of what I’m worried about. My wife and I have a contract. I’m trans, but unable to transition right now, so there’s a lot of feminization in the contract. One aspect is that I perform a certain amount of unweighted squats each day, hip thrusts, etc. So maybe the new muscle will help in the future.

We have small kids who will sit on my lap and read, lots of hugs and stuff. She has also begun waist training and insists on a corset much of the time. So that’s another consideration.

Maybe nothing will work until I get pierced. And that won’t happen until covid isn’t as much of a threat.

4. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    12:58 PM
    Any belt that incorporates a ball-trap as well can’t be pulled down. The belt I’ve heavily modified works like this but the band also just sits on my hips and I think would be very hard to work down. But it does get painful after a day or so.

PorkChamber likes this.
  5. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:58 AM
    I have a Behind Barz belt which incorporates a ball trap style, just their basic system. It has a wider belt and even if I was only wearing the belt there’s no way I could pull it down to get it off. I’ve been fluctuating weight a bit and when the belt feels looser where I can easily get my fingers underneath the belt there’s still no way I’m getting it down. I did have a Chinese cheapie belt that I felt needed to be tighter because the metal was cheaper and thinner allowing the belt to be more flexible. The belt didn’t end up working out for me for other reasons but thinking back on it, it would’ve been extremely uncomfortable but with lube on the rubber liner I wonder if I could’ve gotten it off. The Behind Barz belt having no liner and the wider less flexible band gives me and my mistress the security we want.

PorkChamber likes this.
  6. PorkChamber

Local Time:
    Thank you for the replies. I’m probably looking at the My-Steel because of price and delivery time. She doesn’t like the look of the Behind Barz belts and wants a locking anal opening. So I’m hoping the shape can keep it in place without having to be too intrusive.

7. SergioUK

SergioUK Long term member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    My waist is pretty flabby and I can work my Chinese 'Y' style belt over my hips BUT as my PA ring is tethered to the lug at the end of the tube with only about 15mm slack there's no way I can fully remove the belt or even withdraw enough to give useful stimulation. It's possible I could get enough movement to 'fuck the tube' but that would almost certainly result in pain and probably injury from the flange that engages the end cover into the tube body. The vibration from a handheld engraving machine feels like it could give me an orgasm but I'm avoiding that for the same reason.

January is going to be a long month, and maybe February and March too if my month off turns into three turns into 100 days.

PorkChamber likes this.
  8. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    7:58 PM
    Waist bands actually hurt less if you tighten it up to the point that if you try to shift it to the side, no air gets in. It might depend on how chubby you are though. I've tried hip bands and they are definitely more "workable" but I like the feeling waist bands gives me, it's like hugging me. The main problems is that if you don't do the crotch band tight enough, it's easier to get around vs a hip belt design, and you can't bend your torso anywhere as much as you normally can. Forward/back isn't an issue but side to side means it prefers to dig under your hip bone or your rib cage which can be uncomfortable for some people.

PorkChamber likes this.
  9. PorkChamber

Local Time:
    Thanks a lot for the reply.

I’d prefer to not have the full belt at all, and I know almost nothing about them. But we haven’t found an option secure enough to satisfy my wife. We have a FLR contract, and when she told me to get it, I did.

In a full belt, I’d much prefer the waist belt if not for the kids hugging me, or sitting with me to read. But as I was measuring last night, I cinched the belt very tight. It wasn’t uncomfortable, but almost. I doubt I’ll be able to pull it down, but not 100% convinced.

I’m trying to work out the crotch measurement for the continuous crotch with anus hole, and I’m wondering where to measure. All the way up to the skin from front to back? Most of what I see online is the crotch band running just on the outside of the cheeks. But wouldn’t that make unwanted noise on hard seats and leave too much wiggle room? Anyway. New thing to research.

I hate being new at stuff. lol

10. Anonoman

Local Time:
    Mine sits just between the cheeks like that but sitting down has to be done carefully else it pinches! :eek: Also sitting on a hard surface gets uncomfortable so a cushion is best. It’s great for the day but long-term where it gets tiring fast! A steel cable type rear band I think will be much more comfortable...

11. PorkChamber

Local Time:
    Thank you!

Do you think it would be better for 24/7 wear if it was a little tighter? Would that avoid much of the pinching problem, or maybe make it worse?

I’d love to have the cable crotch type, but the Mrs. would like to use it as a lock for whatever she wants to tuck away back there. Mostly vibrating/electric shock plugs.

12. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    Flexible Cable rear types can cause issues on the tail bone area if the cable is too tight, or abbrasion issues, or the belt would be too loose. If you're going for it anyway, make sure the plug has a small ring on it otherwise it'll bite into the area between you scrotum/ass cheek skin as it moves back and fourth.

13. PorkChamber

Local Time:
    Not sure I understand. I wanted the cable, but she’s wanting the wider, inflexible steel band with the anus hole and locking cover. I’m just wondering how close to the skin that needs to be.
    Thank you.

14. PorkChamber

Local Time:
    And I did see before you said you needed to get the crotch band tight enough, but there were trade offs. But I’m wondering if I should measure with the tape snug, but not to where it would be painful, or do I relax it a little so the anus hole isn’t directly in contact with the skin, and offers a little movement.

Tight enough would be pretty restrictive, and to loose would compromise security. Thanks very much for your insight.

I emailed, but haven’t heard back from Petra yet. I’m sure I will soon.

15. SergioUK

SergioUK Long term member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    There's something to be said for getting a cheap Chinese belt (for less than £100/$100/€100) to see how it works with your body. Most are adjustable and modifiable (I fitted longer chains to mine) and the key choices are straight or contoured waistband, rear strap or chains (a two chain model can be changed to a single chain with a screwdriver) and the type of penis tube (solid or cage and with or without ball ring). Then if you realise you chose the wrong one you haven't wasted a ton of money and some sellers will sell replacement waistbands, chains and tubes separately to do your own alteration.

Anonoman likes this.
  16. PorkChamber

Local Time:
    True. After testing with a rigid belt, I realized that I should be fine and I don’t think I’ll be able to pull it down. That was my biggest concern. With that out of the way, I paid the money.

She knows what kind of crotch band she wants and why. So now my only concern is how tight to make it on measuring the crotch band. Which I would still question if I had tried a cheap Chinese belt because I would never have gone through the measuring process. The width and shape of the band would be different, and without the bigger investment, we may have given up on the idea of that cheap Chinese belt was too uncomfortable. This way I’ll be motivated to make it work. I’ve read a lot of people saying they thought their Chinese belt was ok until they went custom. I’d hate to think she’s sacrificing what she wants just because a cheap knockoff wasn’t representative of something 10x the cost, made (and possibly adjusted) by a craftsman.

I understand the point to see if it’s something I would even like. And I thank you very much for the suggestion. If it was just me, I’d definitely do that too see what I like/want in a belt as far as thong style, two rope, or band. But she knows what she likes.

17. Davelocked

Davelocked Member

Local Time:
    Not a 'full belt' but i have made a harness out of wire coated cable and a few fittings which is super secure and this time added a padlock to it for ease of on/off, and simply fitted it to the ring of a chinese ball trap device, very secure and i have a manual job roofing etc and had no issues with it, i will try and pist a short thread over the weekend if this is any help

hardbodysub likes this.
  18. PorkChamber

Local Time:
    A9AF22F5-0DDD-4E8F-A710-DAFF4056DD59.jpeg Thanks. I’m mostly curious this type of crotch band. How close to the anus do people wear these for 24/7? If too loose, pinching on hard seats, and maybe noise while sitting, and if too tight, similar issues? You look at photos online, people seem to wear them and varying tightness. And I understand that I could pick up a cheap Chinese belt to check it out for myself, but what are people’s experiences?

19. Anonoman

Local Time:
    My Chinese belt had a rear strap like that. I enjoyed the feeling but for long term wear it would have been very uncomfortable. Looser fitting is more comfortable but sitting on a Cushion was needed for more than a few minutes. Tighter gave a more intense feeling of wearing a belt but would have rubbed my cheeks if I’d done much walking.

Also there isn’t anything holding on the rubber moulding on the cheap belts. I used shrink wrap on the waste band on mine.

I’d like to try on with a coated steel cable type bands to see if that helps.

My experience, based on a cheap one that I’ve done quite a lot of modifications too, is that belts like these are great for a day or two for ‘play’ but not for proper long term wear. Perhaps they will work for others?

PorkChamber likes this.
  20. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    You can't avoid pinching unfortunately. If you have it tight, it squeezes itself between your cheeks and your cheeks press on there, causing a pressure sore and/or abbrasion/chaffing issues.
    If it's too loose, your crotch area can be too loose. Also, if you slide sideways on the seat it'll also push your cheeks under the cable and yet again, pinching issues.

At least that's my personal experience. The thicker the anal opening, generally speaking the better.

PorkChamber likes this.
  21. PorkChamber

Local Time:
    And so that’s the question, I guess. Will the thicker bands with the anal opening be more comfortable tight, or a little loose and on the outside of the cheeks? I know 99% of belts you see are only there for one fetish shoot and not 24/7 wearers. But I see lots of them presented both ways. I guess it doesn’t matter. I’ve already paid. Just waiting to send in the measurements and I’ll trust My-Steel with what they do.
    Thank you!

22. Anonoman

Local Time:
    #22 Anonoman, Jan 23, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
    My vote is loose but as @zbovka said, there is potential to lose security...
    If I where you, I’d talk to my KH and explain it all. Set her expectations too as if it rubs you, it’s game over... at least for a while! She might even not want to play anymore as believing it’s going to hurt you and it wouldn’t ever work anyway. :confused:
    Try it both lose and tight and keep telling her how it’s working out. Perhaps you’ll end up with a ‘special’ tight wide banded belt for weekend play and something secure and practical for the week! o_O
    I like keeping the belt for ‘special’ as it’s it’s a way to turn it up to ‘11’ once in a while :D

23. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    7:58 AM
    That’s an idea that I’ve tried, but am not a craftsman and haven’t come up with good fittings to secure the harness to the cage comfortably and securely. Can you post pictures that show your solution?

24. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    I'd love to see a belt that incorporated a glans retaining ring AND a PA. Make the belt easily detachable by user as the belt would just be for comfort while the PA provides the security and the glans ring helps take pressure off the PA while the penis is tucked back and pushes testicles up into the tucking pockets. Could be worn without belt if clothing/panties supported well enough.

I have a Lori tube device that has a glans ring and PA and it works great except that I had a full migration while waiting for it to arrive so can't use a PA until I get frenum skin repaired. Tucking with a PA tube device can put a lot of constant pressure on the skin and it will slowly and in my case painlessly cut through the skin until you have a slit on the bottom of your glans. It was totally painless and caught me by surprise.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice