Can you get off in your ringless device?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Thatguyontheinternet, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    10:52 AM
    Today I'm trying the Evotions8 again, but in ringless form. Very comfortable. Never wore anything ringless before. But if I had to guess I think I could jerk off without issue. It leaves the bottom 2/3 of your penis bare and accessible and allows erections? I know some men need head stimulation to cum. For those who don't necessarily, can you get off like nothin in your ringless device?

I don't see us using it like his office. @Thatgirl really lines the effect a properly stifled erection has during play.

2. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    7:52 AM
    I couldn't at first, but can now after months of being locked and becoming more sensitive. I can say, that my tube gets so tight that it is very uncomfortable to be forced over the edge. It comes as more of a ruined/stifled orgasm. It has only happened when being allowed inside my wife with the tube on twice in two years. I have not tried it on my own because those experiences were not at all pleasurable. So I guess it depends how tight your device gets.

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    i can after some time in my tube jacket 02, but I have to agree its kind of a ruined orgasm feeling. It relieves the pressure but not very enjoyable.

4. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    Not looking good for staying ring-free, my love;)

5. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    There is a level of trust involved I suppose. I will say, I was able to get a much more pleasant orgasm in all trapped ball devices. It is very unpleasant in the tube device and not worth cheating at all.

6. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:52 PM
    I have been brought very close by Ms S and as time goes by and I get more sensitive in my Ti-550, its very very uncomfortable the closer you get and surprisingly good at enforcing what its meant to do, most would be surprised, its not as easy as one would imagine to actually achieve orgasm especially doing it yourself Ahem :oops:

corsac likes this.
  7. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    I followed their measuring device and my eVotion is similarly short. There is enough shaft uncovered that I think I could climax, though I have not tried very hard.

My Lori, a very open cage design, is both longer and narrower. It covers most of my erect shaft and does not let it move around. I've had no success building much excitement in it.

Gotta get M to let me out. But she only does that when I'm tied up...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice