1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can you cum from pegging?

Discussion in 'The Tower' started by Thatgirl, Aug 29, 2017.

Tags:
?

Can you cum while being pegged?

1. Yes

24 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Sometimes

21 vote(s)
    35.0%
  3. No

15 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Can people really cum, or be milked by estim alone?

I don’t think I’ve ever been milked. I’ve had some small dripping from P spot play, but nothing like you see in the gifs. I KNOW that She would love to figure out how to milk without allowing an O. Estim seems like the ticket in the vids we watch, but I wonder if it’s real. Plus I really am a chicken shit and I will not allow estim play uncoerced. I could never bring myself to touch my tongue to a 9V battery either.

2. Depends where you place the estim, on the penis, will certainly result in orgasm. I've only played at the cheap end of the market but even then it does the job. An anal estim thing produces amazing feelings and I'm sure for some would produce leaking, milking or orgasms. It's far less unpleasant than sticking your tongue on a battery!

3. From what I gather, the e stim is basically a hands free orgasm but not really milking. I would be interested in knowing if u find something on it...and then burying the information and then burying the shovel.

4. I have a erostek estimate unit, with a few attachments, I've been milked before and it's not exactly the same, with the anal plug it's similar to milking where you just ooze until you can't. With the cock bands on, it's an involuntary full on orgasm, look ma no hands:)

5. During standard sex one of Her favorite things (and I love it too) is finishing at the same time. After she’s had a few I’ll work her to one last one and a few seconds into her orgasm I’ll allow myself to finish. The effect in her is visible. It’s amazing. During pegging She’s been able to finish me right at the same time as she has one a couple of times. Obviously there are differences but it’s nonetheless quite powerful.

6. I can't for now but i'm pretty sure i could one day, i can feel my prostate pulsing on it's own at times for no reasons ^^. I guess consistency is lacking on our side since pegging is a privilege for me and i need to earn it :p Girth could definitely play a part too. Our dildo might be to thin for it to consistently hit the prostate during penetration.

Lucky you @Thatguyontheinternet@Thatguyontheinternet

As for estim, we use it regularly. But on nipples for punishments mostly. That isn't a pleasant experience :p
    This may just be a coincidence but i just earned enough points for me to get a pegging :p

7. Yes I can. I feel an orgasm coming very slowly then I have a huge orgasm but don't ejaculate.

8. I definitely am happy She turned out to be able to bring me to O that way. When we first started pegging I had a lot of trouble with it, it wasn’t painful per se, but it was certainly not an enjoyable feeling. In fact the only redeeming qualities were the degradation / humiliation element, which I happen to respond strongly too, and that She turned out to be able to O herself while doing it. So it’s become quite regular becauxe She orgasms so strongly that it’s becone a primary means of satisfaction for her while I’m locked. Once we finally unlocked the puzzle and She became able to push me over the edge when she wants, the whole process took on at least the possibility that it will end in some relief for me (still not like the relief from proper PIV, but the most satisfying Os I’ve experienced while locked).

This is so interesting to me. I read a lot about these whole-body, no ejaculate orgasms on the Aneros site in the very beginning. They called them “Super O’s”.

Is that some thing you have some control over, or does it just happen that way for you by default?

9. I find orgasms from pegging very drawn out and intense but they are far from reliable. Sometimes I just can't make it while at other times I am powerless to stop myself. If it's the latter I usually know from the first moment the dildo slides in. In that case I just resign myself to the inevitable and just hope the neighbours don't hear me.

10. I had quite a few anal adventures when I was a young kid experimenting with a friend and never felt anything remotely enjoyable from being penetrated. Fast forward 30 years and I had my first pegging from my girlfriend and now wife and I came without touching it. I believe that it was the intensity of having a lifelong fetish come to fruition that brought me over the edge and it was a wonderful experience.

She has pegged me many times since and have not been able to achieve orgasm again. Sometimes it feels very close and other times it just feels like Im holding back a big pee and it distracts me. If She is pegging me without a cage on I can and will drip cum almost every time and I can feel is oozing out but not like an orgasm. There is no discernible pleasure other than the kink factor of having cum dribble out of me with not stimulation to the penis. I do quite enjoy it mentally.

But, if I am wearing a cage and she is pegging me or even milking me it feels like I am shooting cum on the plate every now and again but when I look down nothing has come out. I think the cage prevents it from making it all the way out.

I'm definitely hoping to recreate the first time magic! I think if she talked dirty to me while doing it I could get into the right mindset!

11. As of this last weekend I can now say "Yes I can Cum while being Pegged " and I'm looking forward to the next time I get a chance to cum again

anasyrma and sissybitch like this.
  12. My Domme began pegging as just an occasional occurrence. Once caged then it was for her pleasure. Pegging continued and before I knew it she trained me to only cum from pegging. She will have conventional sex occasionally but she will tell me to cum or not. I've learned to enjoy orgasms from pegging more.

gary170 likes this.
  13. It just happens. The length of time does vary and it's never 100% guaranteed but the majority of the time I'm treated to a big body orgasm. This is with a toy or strap on. Any decent anal penetration works.

14. My bf usually will do the prostate massage squirt when I take him. He usually goes soft when I first penetrate him, but I stroke him until he's hard and then until he ejaculates, Unless he;s locked up when I take him, that is. Even then, usually he does the prostate massage squirt which is why I usually don't take him when he's in chastity.