1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can you cum from pegging?

Discussion in 'The Tower' started by Thatgirl, Aug 29, 2017.

Tags:
?

Can you cum while being pegged?

1. Yes

20 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. Sometimes

21 vote(s)
    38.2%
  3. No

14 vote(s)
    25.5%
  1. Meaning pegging alone...no stimulation of the penis either caged or uncaged. I am wondering just how common being able to cum just from pegging alone is. Looking forward to your responses and feel free to elaborate if you'd like.:)

2. SubVerity

SubVerity The Mansion's own Fairy Godmother!
    Staff Member Moderator

London
    Yes - but not often enough for my liking. :)

It has to be very gentle, and very large. And I need to be very full and very turned on.

So...yes it is possible for me, but only once in a blue moon.

3. Not easy to answer in a yes or no. If I'm in my cage I've never cum being pegged. If I'm not caged, I have cum quite a few times, but not always.

4. Very tough question to answer ... but the simple answer is yes it is possible ... some of it is mind set at the time ... some of it is how horny (or how long since last orgasm / or both) ... other things like is there vibration included, for example vibrating the perineum area and pegging ... also as stated above the actual size of the peg and the style of the action can affect the ability also.

5. Ive never been pegged and Elle has no current interest in trying. I would love to find out though.

lockedUp24byKH likes this.
  6. I'm very much wanting to find out, gotta get Domina Chiannaa more on board with it.

7. I have a lot of knowledge about this subject from years of being on the aneros.com forum. Essentially your talking about a prostate orgasm from stimulation of the prostate. All I can say is some guys can and others can't even if they tried. For some guys it can take time. They have to be completely relaxed and very horny and you have to hit all the right spots in the correct rhythm. If he can you might be jealous. Guys who can orgasm this way describe it as the super O because its much more intense then a regular orgasm. You can read more here. http://wiki.malegspot.com/index.php?title=The_Super-O. On a positive note, for you, since there is no emission people usually say they are still horny afterward and don't have the usual come down from a normal orgasm.

8. Also there is or was a pegging thread over on aneros.com. You might want to look into that also.

9. I never have, I get tired. I do think if I had one of those machines I bet I could...I already get sooo close and then forearm hurts so much that it affects me and I think about how much my arm hurts instead of concentrating on the act.

10. I was into pegging over 40 years ago until it tore my colon and I needed an operation. I tend to take my fetish play to extremes. I never was able to cum from pegging no matter if it was my wife, our girlfriend of some other girl who was doing it. Almost did when my doctor gave me my recent Prostate exam. If he would have talked dirty, I might have. :)

Jasmic68 likes this.
  11. I now have a mental image of my doctor giving me a prostate exam whilst murmuring "ooh, yeah, you like it like that, don't you? You're my little bitch boi, taking it real good. Look at how hungry your ass is, swallowing my fingers. Maybe I should just use a few more. Yeah, you take it real good."

Musher likes this.
  12. I started this thread because I was very curious! Thanks for all your answers gentleman. Seems like my guy is the odd one out...I can make him cum from just pegging alone, quite consistently....I'd say between 3-4 out of 5 times in general. I have found that the bigger dildos work best and its really not about the length, but the girth. We are maxed out on the length he can take, but I would imagine we could use even girthier ones eventually. When we first tried pegging, the strap-on kit I bought came with a huge dildo. We tried to sell it on here since it was unused and we got the same answer multiple times: "Save it because the ass will become hungrier for bigger eventually." We laughed it off, thinking "Yea right!" but over time, that first statement has become true;) Oddly, he has never been able to make himself cum alone with the dildo or Aneros prostate stimulator we first had, nor can I successfully milk him digitally, only with the pegging are we ever successful. At some point in time, I'd like to acquire a good e-stim device to try that. We tried a cheap e-stim device with plug and it was not consistent enough.

13. sounds like a lucky guy ;)

14. Maybe....it could lead to longer lock ups or even eliminating normal orgasms.

15. It's a HUGE goal for @LadyS@LadyS. But it's been a few years of off and on pegging and no dice. Very close a few times though, I think.
    Maybe one day!

16. Consistency is the key! We have found that a dildo with a wider girth plus him on his back with me holding his knees up and especially if I throw some degrading talk in there usually does the trick;)

slave_m, joe01 and Steve-0 like this.
  17. For who??

18. While its not pegging, Mistress inserts a gloved finger and can find my prostate and have the juices flowing in a matter of seconds! I drip and dribble and the sensation is somewhat enjoyable, but it is not the same as cumming. While actually being pegged, I have cum on a couple of occasions, but it is more "in the moment" kind of thing with Her humiliating me with Her words while She is enjoying it.

joe01 likes this.
  19. Well he was saying you were lucky you could cum while pegged...I said basically it could work against you lol!

20. I first learned to have an orgasm from using an Aneros, it's all about being aware of the prostate area in general. It's not like a shooting orgasm, it's different, full body. I shake and convulse as it hits me, wave after wave til it subsides. Now I can get the same feeling from being penetrated with a strap on. I don't shoot, it just drains out while it's happening, and when she stops, I'm just as horny as ever, but, I am drained physically and mentally. It takes a lot out of me.

21. I haven't been able to cum from being pegged yet but in time I'm sure I will be able to. Since my Mistress has said that the only means of pleasure I'm going to receive is through anal stimulation. As my pegging's continue hopefully some day I'll experience an anal orgasm.

22. I have come only once by being pegged. It was years ago and it was very intense. Since than it didn't happen again. I think that @Thatgirl@Thatgirl is right by saying that it is in the girth. The length is always limited and it doesn't feel as great as actually stretching it wider and wider. But where this is going to get? how far can we go?

23. I do cum and it is very very intense I have always been easily stimulated that way and as it is the only means of pleasure these days it has seemed to be more sensitive as time goes on:)

24. Well alright then. It sounded like a recommendation. I was halfway through making a voodoo doll of you, lol.

But I’ll say this, Her ability to make me pop consistently this way has definitely led to longer lock ups. Orgasm this way is definitly not as satisfying as a proper PIV O, but it does provide a lot of relief, so often she’ll look straight at me after she’s found her rhythm and demand “you’re not to cum”. For one thing, those words damn near push me over the edge. It’s diffucult to be obedient.

Worse yet, we finally tried a numbing cream with success. That’s a bigger fear for me. My saving grace has always been that She simply requires sex, and therefor a maximum lock up time of around 10-13 days seems to have naturally established, based solely on how long She can go without having me inside Her. And since that almost always ends with me finishing (which She also likes), that has been the basis for the outside bounds of my lock up periods. Now though, with that cream, I was able to give her great PIV, as normal, but couldn’t feel anything to have an O. That leaves me vulnerable to much longer periods of denial now.

I have noticed that as lock ups have got longer, She more frequently pulls an O out of me via pegging in between cage releases. I think the fact that She can, and does have multiple orgasms while pegging me has made pegging take on a life of its own for Her. In the middle of a longer lock up, if She decides She wants to have some Os and also wants to express some dominance, out comes the strap on. Thankfully She generally allows me to cum when She does. When she doesn’t, it leaves me ravenous. Combined with that cream and She’s got the tools to really make my lock ups hard, and hold me off from orgasming for longer than ever (and turn me to a desperate ball of mush.

I mean getting pegged and not cumming, AND having PIV without cumming? That those two posisbitltes exist within Her arsenal now certainty is never far from my mind. She’s thankfully been merciful thus far and I’ve still never had to go more than something like 8 or 9 days without some form of O. But I’m not well behaved - let’s be honest - so at some point I’m sure I’ll piss Her off bad enough to really stretch that number. And I’m desperate by then, so going longer? Man oh man. She’d probably love it because I’d be under foot and doe eyed dusk till dawn. And this protest looms over me all because She learned to make me cum from a strap on and prevent me cumming during real PIV. SMH

anasyrma and Qveik like this.