can you also remove the cb-6000?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by aaa1231, Jul 11, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. aaa1231

aaa1231 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    hi!
    im back into cb, and i tried a little test since my gf left the key at home in case of emergency. i tried to pull my cock out of the cage : it was more than easy, also for the balls, no problem. i was +/- aware it was possible but didnt try it before, maybe not willing ot open the pandoras box!

putting the gear back in place was however rather tricky but im sure its possible with a bit of patience.

so heres my question : can you also do it or is it because i havent used the right rings/spacers? imo, even with the smallest ones, it remains possible. so what's the point wearing this?

i know there are anti-pullout devices. do they really work or is it again a psychological barrier rather than a real security?

2. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    3:21 AM
    if you get used to a small enough spacer it is not physically possible to slip your balls out. it took me about a month to get used to a small enough spacer where my smaller ball didn't keep popping out. i never tried to pull my cock out, i would be afraid that i wouldn't be able to get it back in. it's enough of a struggle just to get it on in the first place.

3. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:21 AM
    aaa1231 I too was able to slip in and out of my cb6000 and having tried several combinations of spacers and rings eventually i thought i had it right. That was until the night i played tennis wearing it , midway through the match i stretched for one low shot and i felt something move i carried on as it was a doubles match and tried to keep hold of my cb6000 which was hanging on by one ball only. The game carried on and then the inevitable happened and the device slipped off and fell through the leg of my shorts and dropped onto the tennis court! i quickly scooped it up and pushed it into my pocket and when the point was won went back to my benchseat and slipped the cb6000 into my raquet case just in time to hear my team mate call me stupid for taking a mobile phone onto the court. PhEW that was close. anyway i now have the device fitted with a middle ring but NO spacer at all and have reversed the locking pin back to the body with the lock next to my stomach , i also have a leather covered steel band with a hole each end that goes around my waist and then the padlock from the device goes through the holes in the belt/band and hece the device is held tightly to my body and cannot be pulled away to enable removal of penis at all even if the ring was still to big. The bonus with this way of fixing is that (1)the device is held close to the body and helps prevent the uncomfortable woody in the morning (2)Mistress only has the one key that releases the belt and tube at the same time (3)security is increased dramatically and since i fitted the belt i cannot get out even if i wanted to.:character0114:

4. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    how embarrassing, allornowt!

reminds me of the time i was dancing with Mistress on St. Patty's day and my butt plug slipped out. i felt it happening and grabbed it at the bottom of my shorts leg. it's the stainless steel njoy so it's quite heavy and gravity worked it's magic. it's funny now but when it happened i turned beet red.

5. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    its strange chastityslavejohn but although i knew i only had a couple of moments to react all i could think about was winning the point and also what mistress would say when i returned home not wearing it. It also makes you wonder what sort of mobile phone my playing partner uses.lol. What did you do with the butt plug?:anim_37:

6. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    i know what you mean, allornowt. the first week i was in chastity the whole thing came off in the shower and all i could think of is what will Mistress say...She was at work all the way across town with the key.

i slipped the butt plug into my pocket, fortunately it was clean. it was a huge party so they had porta-potties set up. i went into one and popped it back in. i hate doing that without lube but what else could i do with it? LOL!!!

7. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:21 AM
    aaa1231, even with the smallest ring and no spacers, I could pull out of my CB-3000. That's why I now use a PA piercing, and an extra security cable. The captive ball devices are not secure, as-is, for me.

mikecb

8. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    the worst part is if the smallest testicle pops through the ring and you know you are going to have to FORCE the larger one through to be able to remove the device. I think squashing your own balls is one of the most hurtful experiences you ever have.If you are able to remove your penis from the tube first it makes removing the testicles that much easier hence i use the belt method and also i dont put any lube in the tube or on my penis but pull it in dry with the stocking method, makes it so much harder to pull it out.:anim_39:

9. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    when my smaller ball would pop out i would just pop it back in. it hurt a little but not as much as trying to pop the bigger ball out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice