1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can years of chastity shrink your manhood

Discussion in 'Other fetishes' started by Wonderwomanssub, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Wonderwomanssub

Wonderwomanssub Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:31 AM
    So is it true or false in your experience that chastity can shrink your penis. When we first started I was 6.5 inches now when I'm erect I'm barely 5 inches. I have something else going on with me that's a good chance it's what's causing me to lose length but I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced any penis shrinkage?

2. Wonderwomanssub

Local Time:
    P.S. I'm not trying to start a fantasy penis shrinking thread, I know some guys here are really into that, this is not one of those threads, I'm genuinely curious what everyone has to say.

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    I lost half an inch but it would rebound if given some freedom. In fact, due to an irritation have been uncaged for a week and seems to be back.

Wonderwomanssub likes this.
  4. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 living in interesting times

Freelance Training Consultant
    Germany
    Local Time:
    6:31 PM
    i have only been doing this for two years. I will come back in a few more and see if it is true. There hasn't been any loss so far. And it wouldn't bother me if there was anyway.

Wonderwomanssub likes this.
  5. 1mlockedup

1mlockedup Member

Transportation
    New York
    Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    My Wife / KH and I took very careful measurements when we started Chastity 7 yrs ago, and she's in the medical field as well. There has been NO shrinkage issues , and with a few days of freedom, there are no sign of any changes.

Wonderwomanssub and Nicoftime like this.
  6. SubHubbyInChastity

SubHubbyInChastity submissive to @Mistress Good Wife

Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    i have noticed that my flaccid penis doesn't completely fill up my cage anymore. However, once removed and i'm allowed erect, i've noticed no loss in erect length or girth.

7. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    From everything I've read from the members here, there is no shrinkage with long term chastity. Any diminishing of size is most always temporary. I am only in year 2, so I don't have many years of experience to reflect on, but I do not see a loss of size or shrinkage to date.

8. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    And I think if u get out to play and it is allowed to get hard periodically, there would not be any capillary shrinkage. I had been going through constant lock up and when out, only for a minute. It never really got a chance to get too hard because I would cum too fast, and back in the cage. So didn’t have enough time for the capillaries to stretch back out. Free a week now and looks like it’s back to normal.

JiL likes this.
  9. corsac

corsac Well-Known Member

Housewife
    Packwood, WA
    Local Time:
    9:31 AM
    I have been locked more than not since the end of 2000, no real difference in size when erect. My flaccid size seems to keep adjusting down to smaller and smaller with each cage.

dkid13 likes this.
  10. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Of course. Sounds like everything is just as it should be.:p

11. Wonderwomanssub

Local Time:
    Thanks for the replies guys that makes me feel a lot better. I made a typo on my size and I meant I'm normally 5.5 inches so it sounds like I'm right in par with a lot of you as far temporary shrinkage. I've been caged more often than not for nearly 3 years but I'd be let out quite often. Now I've been caged 24/7 for just short of 2 months and have only been free for several hours before locking back up.

I was let out often enough in the past so I never worried about shrinking but after a recent agreement my cage will only be off for play and then go right back on. So the subject peaked my interest a little more than usual lol. Again thanks for all the replies.

12. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:31 PM
    I have found that when I'm unlocked my flaccid length is actually longer than it used to be! My erect length has not changed. I must say though that I don't really enjoy being free, which is just as well because it is very rare these days. When changing into a different cage is required I really have to force my penis into the cage. Not painful but takes a bit of time to do.

13. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    MY sub's has shrunk over the years though whether this is due to his 24/7/365 locked status or just because he's a few years older now I can't be 100% sure!

slave_m and Chaste J. like this.
  14. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So first of all: as one get's used to the "chastity-view"... when I'm out it's more likely to think: "wow, I am THAT big?":cool:
    So I guess: let arousal do the job and it will be as allways!;)

15. ChasteMike

ChasteMike Guest

Chastity cages don't shrink your penis, because your penis is not made of muscle, so it can't grow and shrink like, say, your tricepts. If it did, then we would all have massive cocks from masturbating all the time. Rather than muscle, penises are made up of spongy tissue, which is why they get so hard when they get more blood. Try taking a kitchen sponge and squeezing it really tight. Maybe put elastic bands around it and let it dry out. Then take the bands off. It might seem to have gotten smaller... until you put water on it. Then it grows to it's original size. That's what happens when you get an erection after being in a cage.

When somebody says their cock shrank because of a chastity cage, what they are really saying is that they got fat. I am seriously not a fan of Dr. Oz, but even a broken clock is right twice a day, and Dr Oz was right when he said, "If you lose 35 pounds, if you're a male, you are gaining one inch of penis length." I don't know about the numbers, but the concept is correct. If you lose weight, you lose the padding around your cock, which makes your cock effectively longer. If you gain weight, you build up fat around your cock, so it seems to get shorter. Your cock never actually changes size. You're stuck with what you got. You can change the padding around it, though. So if you want a smaller penis, then eat a lot of Big Macs and stop exercising.

Chastitylover likes this.
  16. muffin

muffin LadyDez's little locked muffin

Software Engineer
    Orange County, CA
    Local Time:
    For me, what happens is what everyone else is describing. Its like the penis realizes after a while it cannot get fully erect so it just stops trying and you only get semi erect. After a few months in if I am let out I just won't get very hard for a while. After a few days, I'm back to normal.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  17. sadiedog01

sadiedog01 New Member

Local Time:
    Been wearing a PA secured device for a very long time. Was wearing a Malechastitynow Mouse trap for a few years, now wearing a Evotion cage 7. In the rare instances when the cage has been removed I have noticed the girth is indeed smaller around the area where the cage resides. No change in length. As others have mentioned, this may rebound if you are set free long enough. I can't say for sure this is the case since I have not had the luxury an extended release.