Can domination be a chore?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by PuppyMastersPet, Jul 22, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    8:18 AM
    As Ive slowly found my submission I have begun to want more and more power to be transferred to Master but it has been hard transferring power. I understand it can take time but I have to admit I can be impatient.

As a sissy I would like to be feminized a lot more and I would like Master to be in control if my transformation. At the minuet Im a bit of a hairy mess, Ive been really tired with work and havent had time to keep myself tidy. Part of me though would like Master to to be in control and clamp down on my scruffy appurtenance. I would also like a lot more training in order to become more feminine, but Im not sure if Im asking too much.

As a submissive I find it hard to truly submit and serve properly unless I feel as if Im under the complete control of Master so it can be hard to form routines. I guess my question should be, is it up to me to submit and form my own routines that Master will miss if I didnt do, or should I wait until Master wants me to have a routine?
    I it is up to me to have a routine then am I really being/doing what Master wants?
    A very expansive question I know.

I havent got it that bad, Master expects me to be wearing a collar when he arrives home and texts me his demands. Some may say a small step but I do love the symbolism of my collar. I do feel though that I need him to be in complete control of my feminization and especially chastity.

Anyway enough about me me me. I guess this would be a good place to explore how the dominants out there feel about there place and power.

2. ptathuk

ptathuk Member

Local Time:
    7:18 AM
    Slave_Kris,
    As with anything, there are various degrees. I would expect the true fantasy type domme to be quite rare. (Bell shape distribution, and all that.) Everyone needs a time-out occasionaly. And besides, for a D/s relationship to remain consensual, there is an inherant implication that there will be a time when that consent is freely given. The frequency depends on the individual. Why not ask for a time-out with Master, and discuss this very issue? Pick once a week, or once a month, or whatever.

There is no doubt that there is a mass of accumulated wisdom here. But at the end of the day, my feeling is that it is between you and your Master.

I wish you both every happyness
    ptathuk

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This won't help much but I think you and your Master really have got it sorted, with the odd blip!

It is still early days, and I feel your pain on setting routines... you should see my house! If I could get everyone (kids, pet, MYSELF!) into routines, my life would be so amazingly easier, but it takes a lot of time.

To answer the question - who should create the routines - I think you could sit down together and figure out what is expected.

A little tip I learned from a fabulous housewife book years ago, is to write the "chores" down in a list, and then how often they need to be done (daily, weekly, monthly, seasonal) and then schedule them in from there - there is more too it involving 3x5 cards, etc (if ever you want to know - I could bore you for YEARS!) but that basis would give you something to work on.

So - every day you would shave your face, but every 3rd Sunday you would wax your legs, and every Wednesday you would do your manicure and pedicure (and Master's if desired).

I might not have made that clear - let me know if I didn't :tongue:

Start off with the top 5 most important tasks and schedule those... once you have those down, add a few more, and a few more, until you have built up your schedule.

4. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Shaving is good enough for me

I'm note sure I enjoying waxing all that much :tongue:. I'll stick to shaving I think.

We have had routines before and even written into the rules that I must shave every Friday but it never seemed to happen. The problem with me is if master lets things slip then I usually end up not doing the thing that I was supposed to be doing. Thats why I asked if I should really be looking to be more strict with myself.

Id love to know what any doms out there feel about there role. Its not often you here form many Mistresses and theres defiantly not enough masters out there. I have to add though Mistress Watchfuls diary has helped me a lot, I could see a lot of myself in pet so I have really tried to change my ways.

5. sissysophie

sissysophie Member

Local Time:
    7:18 AM
    I have to agree that schedule's can slip.

Personally I think that it is very important that a Mistress or a Master should be encouraging and should ensure that you are being the sissy at all times.

I also would like to be feminized much more and would much prefer my mistress to take control of this aspect. To me this is the encouragement and acceptance that I need and it is the fuel that drives me towards being a sissy.

Mistress does encourage me to be shaven and smooth, does my brows, helps with my make up and also my nails. There is times however that I would like her to select more girly clothes for me to wear and leave them out for ehen I get home or after a shower.... Anything that re-assures the sissy that they are wanted that way.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice