campground public shower (help)

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by caged to honor wife, Jun 19, 2017.

1. caged to honor wife

Missouri
    Local Time:
    10:28 AM
    I'm heading out in a couple months for a week long camp. My wife / keyholder STRICTLY informed me that I will wear my cage. I need to mention she will not attend and it is several states away. She will have the key so I will wear it all week that week without removal. I did some research and they have public showers but no private stalls. Now, should I wear swim trunks while I shower surrounded by strangers or just say screw it and be naked with my cage exposed for all to see?

I know there are a lot of people on here that say keep kink to themselves, I do. No one knows but wife and I. Part of me honestly wants to, part of me says hell no!!

I asked KH if she had a preference and she was fine either with or without a swimsuit- it's my choice. So since I have the choice and unsure which approach I need everyone's opinion on here.

I suppose a third option would be to not shower, but no thanks.. lol

2. Boydavid

Boydavid Member

Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    I always have this problem when going for medical apointments. I would love to go in my cage but am always able to have the choice and I always bottle out and have it removed. I would probably wear the trunks. You could wear trunks until the last morning then go naked knowing you will be leaving before the questions start. This would only work if the other guys are strangers and your not likely to see them again.if your next door neighbour is going or work mate this might not work. Good luck.

3. Boydavid

Boydavid Member

Local Time:
    I see now you use the word strangers so go for the nude towards the end of your stay. Work up to it.

4. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    My advice is to ware swimming trunks, i don't think you want the camp manager come up to you with security and ask you to explain yourself because they will be children there and That puts a different view on everything.

5. Boydavid

Boydavid Member

Local Time:
    I did not see anything in the original post about children being there. If there are children present then trunks all the time. If only adults then it's up to you.

6. caged to honor wife

Missouri
    Local Time:
    That's a very good point! i didn't think about kids. yeah that settles it swim trunks. I'll just say I'm modest

7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I'd say do what the other campers do.But certainly wear trunks if children are there.

8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well if you gonna has to do that and your cage is that plasticy one its gonna pong a lot after a few days. and then everbody will say whats that horrible pong.

9. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    There is a fourth option, tell your KH to get real and let you not wear it when it is impractical to do so. I am sure that you are not being "forced" to lock up (if so call 911), so just tell her that if she wants this to last more than a few weeks, she has to be practical. What happens if you get injured or a ball pops out? Worse yet, your skin could start burning and be very painful until you remove your device. There is fantasy play as we often see online and then there is reality play. You need to talk to your KH to find out which one she wants to follow. Chastity is not a religion. It is a sex game and like all games it needs to fit into your lifestyle. If not, you risk harm and quitting the fetish as over 90% of those who try to live the online fantasy version of chastity do. The other thing is that if you cannot be trusted to not masturbate, odds are not you will not last long. If you are actually doing what you say, you know by now you can easily masturbate when you are locked up so you need to be able to be trusted, locked or not. This is not a fantasy where we have no choices, are forced to do things and the snap of a lock instantly prevents us from masturbating and becoming submissive slaves to our wives. That is not real life. The more difficult you make chastity, the greater the odds that you will quit it as soon as the initial excitement ends. Your device is not the holy grail. :)

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  10. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    In my day men and boys showered together at camps. Then again children were very safe 60 years ago. Is it different now or is everyone is just assuming?

11. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    ithonk through
    I think through the years there was a lot taken for granted. But with the internet now people are far more informed for the possible dangers.

12. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    To be honest the presence of children does present a potential issue. I would cover up if there were kids around. But id no kids do as you like and explain it away as your gf/wife/partner bought it for you to eliminate the possibility of infidelity as that you wear it to honour her ....and anything else you wish to add to that or not.

caged to honor wife likes this.
  13. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    1:28 AM
    +1 on Vinny's comment. The voice of experience. Too high a risk in many areas to remain locked in this situation.

14. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Kids has been mentioned in a shower setting...grown men naked around young boys is something I can't quite grasp. A chastity cage is the very least wrong thing in that situation.

As a parent, I can't imagine letting my child go to a public shower and hoping everything works out. As an adult, I can't imagine showering in front of kids.

Usually camp showers are the small one room variety where it's open but hearing the shower on would notify approaching bathers that it's occupied and wait their turn outside the door.

All that being said, it all depends on your comfort level with your cage. I have gone many weeks without being unlocked, I am familiar with my cage, and know that a week is not going to be an issue. Yes I could get in an accident or have some one in a million fluke accident...I could also win the lottery, be struck by lightning, or attacked by killer bees. Chances are you have a good idea whether or not wearing it is a good idea or not.

15. caged to honor wife

Missouri
    Local Time:
    ok, so an update. I did some further checking and there are separate adult shower houses and "family safe" showers. this will be adult male only. Also, My MM jailbird has come in. Now, to take the advice from some on here KH agreed being that far away may pose a problem so she will have an emergency key in a sealed envelope for me to take if I have to take it off, but she said only if absolutely necessary. I want to remain caged if possible because she really takes comfort in me locked knowing that I feel her presence at all times. Which, honestly I do. I'm not ashamed of that at all.

Our sex life is great since we started this journey. I know that if I can pull this off while being gone a week I will have some amazing sex when I get home!!. I'm not worried what people will think by seeing me in it. Hell if they ask I will tell them the benefits. It takes more of a man to do this for one he loves.

however, if you guys still think trunks are a safe bet please tell me

16. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Off topic perhaps.
    But were children safer 60 years ago? Many victims do not come forward until their twilight years meaning for whatever reasons that those affected 60 years ago are only just starting to come forward. people's reactions were different back then too, probably through embarrassment people were more likely to just tell teir child to stay away from X or the family would move away. There are a lot of allegations getting media attention these days and obviously more so when celebrities are involved but is that because there are more cases or that the media is far more likely to run stories of this type. If you look around on the net even at unrelated subjects you can't help but eventually encounter articles accusing some well known celebrities of child abuse in the past. What they label 'historic child abuse' in the UK is getting a lot of attention lately. As are the stories surrounding holywood.

Maybe children were safER back then but I think its more likely that we are more aware of the dangers now than we were then.

Nicoftime likes this.
  17. Boydavid

Boydavid Member

Local Time:
    Definitely go for it as long as it's men only and no children. The way you describe this is it's something that you really want to do so I am sure you can make it work. Keep the speedos handy just in case.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity cage public

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice