Calling all uncut growers

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Consumed, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Consumed

Consumed Right where I belong.

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    I've come to the realization that the foreskin is the reason for the dreaded turtling lots of us experience. Once we turtle, our chastity device now solely relies on the ball trap to keep us locked.
    The penis retracted can slip out the back on purpose or accident. If you turtle and the get excited, there's no guarantee that your penis will go back into your cage correctly and a misaligned erection is no fun. What a disappointment. Not to mention the sight of not filling a holy trainer nub.

I came across a forum (pulled back.org) that talks a lot about uncut guys creating an autocircumcision condition. I'm very intrigued! If my foreskin stays back not only do I gain a good inch in length flaccid, but my cage always looks full and feels great. My ring is supported by the shaft now too!

The problem is that the foreskin eventually rolls back forward. Anyone have any thoughts? I will update on any methods I try if anyone is interested.

Danny15 likes this.
  2. Annemarie

Annemarie Long term member

Europe
    Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    Hi there, I am also a grower with lots of foreskin...
    Tried several cages. All with the same result. My Cherry Keeper Works best but the headring was to tight so I worked on that with some tools. Your desrciption is about perfect, my mind says the only solution is a PA, but is scares me and my Prinsess. Or getting the foreskin cut
    Rolling foreskin back works only for less then one day for me, and turtling when cold happens a lot...

Bob Spade and Consumed like this.
  3. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    4:52 AM
    I'm wondering whether a close fitting wide gauge ring around the glans would help keep the foreskin from rolling forward.

4. Consumed

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    The only problem I have with that is when I "grow", my girth gets bigger. Need somthing elastic but not too tight to cut off circulation. It has to expand and contract. I'm going to try some steristrips tonight. I'll let you know how it works.

harddenial likes this.
  5. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Interesting idea, and would it help prevent pullout for those not wanting or able to go down the PA route? To prevent chafing I put a strip of toilet paper through the slot and pull it out to pee

6. K1nky6uy

K1nky6uy Active member

Local Time:
    I am an uncut grower and have found that my rigid chastity PA cage eliminates turtling completely. I’m sure it tries especially in the cold, but there is no way it can happen. I was initially worried that this would put pressure on the piercing, but I have had no issues.

7. Consumed

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    The steristrips were a no go....for now. I did have a bit of a breakthrough with the holy trainer tho. Using the largest ring, I heated it up to shape it in a way that gave me ideal cage to ring gap.

This bioresin is really pliable material. So far the little guy slips into his home easier when he is summoned. A night locked up and a day to stay will tell us more.

8. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    min also an uncut grower and have the same problems. The best no pierced solution I've seen is the Lori's tubes captive ring that goes around the glans and prevents pull out or turtling . I love the look of the Lori's 2d with ring . I've wanted one since I first saw it

as my wife has very little interest in my chastity or being locked , I self lock . So it's not a problem for me to unlock and refit if I need to . I have self locked for probably 10 of the last 12 months as I want to experience long term chastity and now consider it my default position. As I've become more used to wearing the cage for weeks or months at a time the turtling has become less of a problem, it seems to have adapted to it new home . I think I'd love a pa but can't see that being approved by my wife so the Lori's 2d looks like my best option for something secure that I can wear for long periods without removal . Good luck

Consumed likes this.
  9. Consumed

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    Update: everything felt amazing going to bed. Sadly I woke up with the cage off. When I examined everything, the ring went back to factory form.

Currently wearing the second from smallest ring. Has good gap, I fill the tube nicely but the ring is a bit small. Such an inconsistent size difference between rings 2 and 3.

10. NotInUse

NotInUse Long term member

Maintenance
    Manchester
    Local Time:
    I'm an uncut grower and I'm in the Locked in Lust Vice Mini. Generally speaking, it's the most comfortable plastic device I've ever used but the real draw was the anti-pullout part. The first time I used it, over a year ago, I assembled it with my fore skin pulled back slightly and the clamp (vice) clamping my skin. I had an adverse reaction to that. Bruising and slightly swollen and puffy skin. Long story short, we took it off and only a couple of weeks ago, we started using it again.

Remembering the reaction, I chose a bigger clamp, smaller ring and spacer. The same thing happened. No bruising though but unsightly, puffy skin. We rested it for a day and then back on it went. The next size up clamp (biggest), 2nd smallest ring and spacer but I pulled the foreskin back all the way. The clamp was perfectly placed behind the head. No problem but the bunched up skin puffed up again. I use it without the vice part and with the second smallest ring and spacer. I want to drop the spacer size as occasionally, I get a rogue ball that I can, with a brief amount of discomfort, get back in place.

It is mildly annoying the turtling effect, I have to agree but I think it is just one of those things that us uncut folk have to live with.

Consumed likes this.
  11. Consumed

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    The vice may be my next option. Not ready to give up on the HT yet tho. I've got one more trick up my sleeve.

Since I'm between ring sizes, I'm going to take the second to smallest ring and use a little heat and a pipe expander. Should give me the few milimeters I need.
    I was Soo sad to take it off this morning because I had no turtling with the smaller ring, the cage felt great but the ring was just too tight to bare.

NotInUse likes this.
  12. Chase See

Chase See Active member

Hong Kong
    Local Time:
    12:52 PM
    thanks so much for this thread guys. Can I ask, how does the Vice Mini compare to the CB-6000S? I actually find the CB to be fine for me, but the ring to be a little bulky / chunky. Any thought or experience to compare? Cheers

13. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Where can I get a lori glans ring

14. NotInUse

NotInUse Long term member

Maintenance
    Manchester
    Local Time:
    The ring on the vice is very comfortable. Nice and smooth where it counts with no pinching near the hinge at all. I would say it's no less bulky than CB rings. I think that if they got any smaller in profile, they'd be potentially too fragile for the job.

15. lori nr#9

lori nr#9 Member

carpenter/mason
    Netherland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  16. Sissy-Jessy

Sissy-Jessy Active member

Quebec
    Local Time:
    Same problem with me as an uncut grower.
    I've managed to solved this turtle effect with some customization on a HTv4
    I've bought from Aliexpress some anti pullout device and cut the pins to fit my size.
    Cage can be worn full time.
    Some pain when the erection happens ;-) ... i feel that really exciting like a punishment for unauthorized erection !
    The penis head will stay in place in the cage without turtle effect. Pins will ensure it cannot retract.
    However, for the purists, it's not completely anti pullout: When flacid, with a lot of silicon, i am able to extract the penis for the top of the cage..... but it is unexpensive and it keeps preventing the turtle effect for a 24/7 daily usage.
    I hope it will help ;-)

EjLihifXsAEOXi7.jpg EjLihgkX0AM-WgK.jpg

einheryar and Chris estim like this.
  17. Sissy-Jessy

Sissy-Jessy Active member

Quebec
    Local Time:
    BTW, similar technique for stainless chastity cage using a metal ring.
    Tested for a full month with no injury in my case.
    All these product are from Aliexpress. More info on customizing devices on my twitter page @sissyjessy2
    This is a standard 24-28 cock ring from Ali - it is not connected to the cage however the outside diameter is just a little smaller than the cage tube. Easy to insert when the cage is open but once locked no way to remove your penis from the cage.
    Have fun and give me feedbacks... ;-)

EYE28qzXYAEiizV.jpg EYE2-WoXYAIniR9.jpg EYE27TbXgAE8Hji.jpg

18. Chastity panties

Chastity panties Active member

United States
    Local Time:
    I have the same issue, although my holy trainer nub knockoff seems to fit well and is very comfy, foreskin is a huge issue. I have been thinking about trying a cherry keeper with headlock but I need a very small cage and their smallest ones don't offer headlock. The turtling means a lot of urine gets trapped and when peeing the head doesn't line up with the hole, making a mess. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

19. Consumed

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    Very interesting idea. I've tried a silicone ring and it works for a few minutes before the skin fall back in place.

20. Consumed

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    Also considering a cherry keeper myself I'm pretty small flaccid and think the small with headlock will work. My thoughts are if you are small and go with a headlock, the cage is not going to be filled anyway but instead prevent touching.

Opposed to any other cage you want to fill it flaccid, which I think is different with a CK headlock. Anyone have any input on this?

21. KellyCD

KellyCD Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Had this happen to me, never knew there was an actual term for it.
    Still fairly new to chastity so only had this happen once but a smaller base ring seemed to work for me... or at least it hasn't happened since

22. Chastity panties

Chastity panties Active member

United States
    Local Time:
    That is my biggest problem, sorry no pun intended, flaccid I don't really fill any cage no matter how small it is. That is my fear, the headlock will not hold the head when I am completely flaccid.

23. Consumed

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    The headlock has some pretty small sizes. I suggest finding some sort of ring to figure out what diameter behind your glans you are. One thing I did was purchased some different sized O-rings and slipping them on til I found one that was tight and comfortable. You can get them at auto parts or home improvement stores.

I plan on ordering a headlock that is smaller than I can fit and I can dremel out the hole for a perfect balance between "hold" and comfort.

I am tiedup likes this.
  24. I am tiedup

I am tiedup Active member

Ski, Norway
    Local Time:
    also looking at a similar issue - want to avoid the forskin moving forward and "trying to break out of the cage" in front-

25. Chris_S

Chris_S Be careful what you wish for!

Southern UK
    Local Time:
    I have created an anti-pullout device which does not need any holes in me or the device and actually works, damnit. Very cheap to make, I will post a "how to" if there is enough interest. 09 He Cries.jpg

NotInUse, Chaste J. and borbulls1961 like this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uncirumccised penis in a nub chastity

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice