Calling all steel belt wearers! Need Help

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by xcitex2, Jun 11, 2009.

1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    Ok Goddess and I have had about our last run with these trapped ball style devices and are wanting to find out who is the more recommended provider of the steel belt. The only two that come to mind are Neosteel and LockedinSteel.

First are there any other vendors one would recommend? Second it seems to me that the balls are crushed in this style of belt. Is this the case as this may not fix our problem? Is the comfort difference a significant improvement over the trapped ball style. I am sure there will be more questions but I am hoping this will help. It seems I have such a sensitive scrotum that the first couple of sessions of tease and denial and I am in pain and not the normal blue ball thing. This is intense. Thanks everyone.

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    5:54 AM
    xcitex, I think the advantage of the full belts is that they're not pulling your testicles away from your body like the trapped-ball devices do. I haven't heard too many people who actually wear the belts complain about the apparent ball-mashing that the full steel belts do. Still, it's an interesting question. I hope some of our full-belt wearers can chime in for you!

Good luck & congratulations on the next step! :party-073:
    mikecb

3. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    I thought you were having good success with your Lori device? Why the switch? I guess I don't understand how some teasing would turn into a painful experience. Is the testie ring too tight on you?

4. ownedbyher

ownedbyher Member

Local Time:
    7:54 PM
    I'd also be very interested in comments on different sorts of belts. I assume that we will head in that direction at some point in the future. The CB6000 wont last forever. My first thought though would be that it is going to be more comfortable to have the balls pushed close to the body that pulled out. They do have the ability to retract slightly into the body under normal conditions. I assume that that is what would happen in a belt. They would just disappear inside more often. Definitely interested to know from regular wearers though.

5. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    The balls sit either side of the tube on the Arch the belt I wear, after the break in period they find a natural resting place and I find the belt to be very comfortable, I also don't get on with the ball trap type device and regret not going for a full belt straight away.......unfortunately I think the real truth with chastity is that it's an individual thing and what suits one may not suit another, I can tell you though that the Arch is excellent for me and the other belt that I found excellent was the CS500 by chastity steel I wore that for a full year.....

Hope that helps some:sad0147:

6. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    thanks every one for chiming in although I still welcome more feedback. Abulia the problem with the Lori device is when Goddess teases the teste ring gets so tight I literally turn all types of purple, so in a sense it is to tight. However, when I am not erect it is a perfect fit. It is very comfortable and is not escapable. the only other issue with the Lori device is the sheer weight of the thing which over a long period of time causes some discomfort on the scrotum from the pulling. I agree with the comment that every device will work different for everyone I guess we are just like the rest and tired of spending dollar after dollar to find out that oops another device that has fit issues. I have seen both the arch and the CS500 and both intrigue me. Chastitycuckold question, doesn't the CS500 have a ring behind the balls though? Is this not a ball trap style or something different? Thanks for helping out, just trying to get as many facts as possible this time around.

7. dixiewrecked

dixiewrecked Member

Local Time:
    xcitex2,
    Much like you, I had incredible amounts of discomfort, and loss of circulation/purple testicles while playing with various trapped ball devices. Like chastitycuckold said, I wish I would've gone steel from the start. I am also in a neosteel arch, and have had zero problems whatsoever with my testicles. They just manage to find a nice comfy spot where they sit with no mashing, smooshing, pressure, etc. I am still nitpicking one issue with one post on my hips that the waistband can sometimes apply more pressure than I like, but overall I am very pleased and very satisfied with my belt.

Ever body is different, and many people have different needs for their chastity devices. Be sure to spend the time to properly research and find the right device for you. Don't sell yourself short, because it is a long process as there are MANY manufacturers available. As you've said, neosteel and lockedinsteel are both good options, but there are others as well. Here's a list I've put together for you of many of the manufacturer's I researched in my journey:

Neosteel - main site - www.neosteel.de
    sister US site (with limited configurations available at a slightly lower price to US customers) - www.neosteel.us

Locked In Steel - http://www.lockedinsteel.com

My-Steel - http://www.my-steel.de

Reinholds - http://www.reinholds.eu/

Tollyboy - http://www.tollyboy.com

Carrara - http://users.telenet.be/carrara/carrara/carrara/Carrara%20belts.htm

William Jones Chastity - http://www.williamjoneschastity.com/

Etc... I'm sure there are probably more than I'm forgetting to put in here. That being said, in my search, I spoke to all of these manufacturers, as well as hunting down one or two people who wear, or have worn belts from each of these manufacturers to talk to about their experiences. After what I learned, there are manufacturers from this list that I would not choose, nor would I necessarily advocate, but I don't feel this is the place for manufacturer badmouthing, so I'll save it. I'll just say that in the end, for one reason or another, I went with the neosteel, and it was the right choice for me. Yours may be neosteel, or may be somebody else. Only you can decide that.

Good luck on your search, and let us know if you have any questions!

8. Andee

Andee Enthusiast :)

East Anglia
    Local Time:
    Hi xcitex2,

I think devices like the Lori tubes *don't* lend themselves to teasing since by their nature they must be a pretty exact fit which doesn't leave much room for expansion :)

If the tease aspect is what you desire you probably do want a belt since although restrictive the wont cause the sort of pain that a muzzle type device will.

A Loris type device will virtually neuter you since you just wont want an erection!

But if you want very low profile chastity then they can be excellent and easy to wear. I had a #12D and am awaiting a revised version.

In my case my KH has no interest in teasing and doesnt like belts. But she will be a KH and likes the invisible nature of the Lori under any clothes.

If I bought a belt Id buy a Neosteel Arch.

Good luck.

/Andee

9. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Andee and dixiewrecked thank you so much for your detailed input. I trully value this forum for this reason. Dixiewrecked thank you so much for all the links I will start looking at them.

10. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    "arch"

i have one of the first "ARCH" which came out from neosteel ,it is now almost two years ,,for me the "ARCH" is still the best solution..it sits perfect ,hygiene ,secure and very comfortable,,, the only thing , measurements MUST be taken 100% !!!.. gre..GWENY:anim_37:

Attached Files:

11. cbeltguy

cbeltguy Full Belt Wearer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I guess I can throw in my $0.02 here. I am a steel belt wearer myself, I have a My-Steel, which is a relatively new manufacturer, but I think it's pretty good. As others have said, the balls tend to sit on either side of the tube, and wearing the belt is actually much more comfortable than it looks and it is very secure. Also, pain from nighttime erections is non-existant, unlike the trapped ball devices. I only regret not upgrading to a steel belt sooner. I have written a pretty detailed account of my experience with the belt on my blog, cbeltguy.blogspot.com

12. Trixy

Trixy sissymaid

Local Time:
    7:54 PM
    i currently wear a MySteel, but as an introduction to a full steel belt i wore a DDMachinery Gauntlet. It is relatively cheap and give you a feel for the full belted lifestyle.

13. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thanks everyone for your input. I think Goddess and I have come to realize you were right. She likes to tease and torment me and the Lori device is for pure chastity without allowing the erection in the first part. For this reason we may end up keeping the device if it does not sell. Goddess still wants something however that in the end she can do what she wants to have fun such as teasing, while at the same time not allowing me out of the device at all. Wow, I sure created a monster.

14. weezies02915

weezies02915 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi there, I am considering a Lori's #12 D and would like your take on it, I saw a pic of someone wearing it and it looked awesome so I have been trying to do some research on it before I shell out the $550.00 I have yet to find anyone who has owned one, thanks Jack

15. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    arch

almost a year later,i still consider the "arch" as the most modern chastity device on the marked..
    reg.GWENY:anim_39:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice