Call me Madam!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mandynjack, Jan 21, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    12:29 AM
    Dear all,

Wow, this thread has become quite tense.

I feel sad that this would result in anyone feeling the need to leave the mansion because of it..:(

Mutual respect is important and an absolute requirement to any group of people interacting with each other in whatever context or whatever communication means.

I haven't chatted that much myself, but when I addressed someone I just used their "site name"; after all that is the name they chose and thus must like themselves, isn't it? :confused: So far I had no complaints..

Unless I misunderstood something here; I feel this thread has grown far beyond what @Mandynjack intended to do in the first place: explain why she acted in some way in a particular chat session. And also asking feedback on how emotional others are committed... :cool:

To me: someone who is thoughtful enough to do so deserves respect for showing her respect to the other members she believes she possibly could have upset by whatever she did during that chat. :+1::+1::strong:

my 5cents...;)

kindest regards,

Felix

2. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    11:29 PM
    I agree, I think the best way is to use someones site name, they can hardly complain at that.

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:29 PM
    Frankie baby cakes, if you don’t know when you’re being disrespected,talked down to, or understand that a lovely term of endearment such as baby cakes used towards a lover, would have a completely different connotation when used toward a stranger...then I can understand why this must vex you so.

Are you actually implying you do not understand the difference? She did, she openly stated that as a dominant female it was her right here to do so. She said a site of this nature, it was understood, and she went on about her superior nature. I can defer and ignore with the best, but this isn’t a female worship site, or it never was before.

Breathe and frankie teardrop like this.
  4. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:29 PM
  5. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    Must be the language, you lost me there (indeed)

Joan.t likes this.
  6. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    There is too much fuss about all this. Where I live, down south of the equator, the weather is very hot, people are hot too, they embrace completely strangers, kiss each other on the cheeks to manifest their appreciation, everything to make the atmosphere warming and nice.
    I can't see a reason why we can not show warmness to one another, but maybe I was grown on another planet, far from here.
    If someone thinks is too demeaning of people just by calling honey, darling, please tell me, I see no reason to make of this a battle, too silly to be taken seriously.
    But it's as some say, my 2 cents.

7. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    Language again, I was so proud I thought I used an English expression, only I made 5cents of it, seems to be 2cents though LOL I'm spending too much money!

Breathe and Nicoftime like this.
  8. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Felix cum ea:
    Yes, your nickname is latin, didn't recognized.
    Happy choosing, congratulations!

Felix cum ea likes this.
  9. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My opinion here is so worthless that I'll reduce it to 1 cent.
    :D

Felix cum ea likes this.
  10. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    Whatever Venus commands, was the mistress, eager for pleasure...

Not bad at all either ;)

Breathe likes this.
  11. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Felix cum ea:
    Hey, you deciphered it!
    First one to decipher, you got the prize: You can call me Madam! :p

Breathe and Felix cum ea like this.
  12. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    Oh Madam; you make me so happy! thank you :D

Joan.t likes this.
  13. ColoBilly

ColoBilly Active member

Concert Promoter - Theatre Operator
    Denver Colorado
    Local Time:
    5:29 PM

It is sweet and fitting to comply with a lady!

frankie teardrop likes this.
  14. Femcontrol5

Femcontrol5 Learning and loving it

Local Time:
    7:29 PM
    Agreed Lucy. Either that or, in the case that I am speaking with a woman, it will either be miss or ma'am to show proper respect.

15. PuellaPurpurea

Local Time:
    4:29 PM
    Nice!

Well, wasn't expecting this thread to turn into Latin geekery, but I'm not complaining~

16. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    Despite our differences and individual opinions, I have seen many responses here that were expressed in a pragmatic manner, and I wanted to say I think that's great. It says a lot about the CM community. :) Discussing a misunderstanding or query, whether it's our own struggles/achievements or not, can help us all understand the world a bit better - and that's only positive... provided honest feedback isn't perceived as an attack.

It's generally difficult to be blunt without stepping on any toes in the process. We can all be incendiary sometimes, but reassessment can help. I'll keep that in mind as I write this post.

I'm sure it was obvious to you at the dungeon you speak of that the couple wanted more attention than the 'party-goers' wanted to give, and that was the reason for their inquiry. It makes sense to Me that maybe the OP was meant to address something similar, in a way. Wanting input from others who weren't present - or those who, in your case above, weren't paying attention - is quite common... and likely why we're all fond of discussing such things on this forum! I hope your sound advice landed with them (and here); it's good to have scene manners suitable to the surroundings. :)

Yet again, with your words I'm reminded of herding. :D Something tells Me that Ian and those goats are more entertaining than we here will understand! I can't say I've ever enjoyed the term babe either, albeit for other reasons. (Cute movie, though!)

I share your thoughts on that 'mystery'; I imagine it means different things for everyone. It's reasonable to think that many would defend their definitions, as this is such a passionate lifestyle when it's more than casual play. I agree it's important to remember the flexibility of terms so no one overheats too quickly, and everyone can enjoy the environment as they do (or do not) wish! :) Nice post.

This is definitely true... heh. Although we do use it just as passive-aggressively as has been described here, a lot of times. I must admit, for some situations, there's nothing more applicable (or satisfying) to say when someone's clueless besides a 'heartfelt', "Oh, sweetie... bless your heart." :D Which brings Me to...

... this. Words are pretty powerful and context is everything. I believe this thread opened up easy ways for technically off-topic posts to funnel in; not that it's uncommon in forums, I just see numerous entry points for heightened emotion... that's what this thread was about, after all. That said, it's difficult to ignore the fact that members will call attention to behavioral patterns (good or bad - yet another debatable layer!) of other participants, eventually. Whether those are perceived as negative or positive points is ultimately up to the receiver. As are any subsequent reactions.

You mentioned the importance of calling BS, and I think it's also fair to expect a lot of different opinions as to what actually constitutes said bullshit. Yet again, the struggle and delight of ever-adaptable terminology. :D

Well said, you two. This seems perfectly simple, logical, and expected. Pretty safe choice! :)

17. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    *inhales* ... :D

Despite any aired grievances or tangents from any 'side', I think we can all learn from the contributions found here. As others have said, it's important to welcome different viewpoints. I agree with many thoughts expressed here, and disagree with others... but that's not really the point of this post.

After consideration, and viewing the question itself as unbiased as I possibly can, I had a few thoughts. So, in the interest of all fairness of past, present, or future CM members reading this thread for the purportedly intended topic, I'll go back to this... !

It's true that the emotions of a power-exchange bond can run high regardless if anyone around you is aware. That fact made Me wonder how this would apply to those interested in outright and/or discreet public displays of D/s or chastity.

I enjoy subtle forms of D/s in public, so does that mean I'm inherently 'pulling' others in with our 'scene'? I'm not sure if it applies, but it is interesting to think about. As others have said, I think the prior consent is important for something 'heavier' or when direct participation is involved. However, I can certainly say I've experienced great excitement in the past with this type of play... either while hard-packing a dildo in public or keeping him harnessed/caged while we're out. I'm not aware of anyone noticing our emotions or steamy exchanges, but some of the touches we've had might've been a giveaway. Other than that, we've only shared those knowing smiles, which I'm sure drip of mischievousness... so who knows? :)

Feeling strong emotions attached to kink is likely the biggest reason why kinks are powerful.

Even though chastity is new for us, I've seen us both experience this before with our D/s. We usually call that spent space our 'cumdrunk puddle', heh. Always peckish afterwards, but thankfully we've learned to keep a few yummy snacks and water nearby so we can refuel without hitting E. :D And you're right, the sleep afterwards is glorious.

Mr M, SubVerity, Felix cum ea and 2 others like this.
  18. frankie teardrop

frankie teardrop Long term member

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    Mmm, frankie baby cakes ... got a nice ring to it. Bless my cotton socks.

Nicoftime and Breathe like this.
  19. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I have always known you as Mistress B. I'm not going to call you something different when/if referring to you or who would know who I was referring to. Would I call you Mistress in a pm or other similarly privat context? No I do not call my partner and KH that either.

20. ColoBilly

ColoBilly Active member

Concert Promoter - Theatre Operator
    Denver Colorado
    Local Time:

Thank you @PuellaPurpurea . You made me smile! Geekey girls are hot!

PuellaPurpurea likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice