Call me Madam!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mandynjack, Jan 21, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    Chatting last night with @Breathe and @thefemdecided , a couple of subbies entered the room and I was immediately insisting on them calling me Madam and the two Ladies. Both of whom rejected the suggestion. At the same time, I was scening with jack, a long and protracted Mistress/slave scenario. The Ladies who do this will attest to the level and depth of emotional investment a Wife needs to expend when bringing the reality to the D/s relationship. I was pretty much in method mode last night and in my mind, the subbies had an obligation to show full respect and deference to us ladies. Hours later, my mind was back in 'normal Mandy' mode and the stark reminder of the emotional investment and energy that I personally execute during one of our D/s scenes and how that leaks out when conversing with other Ladies. Power to @Breathe and @thefemdecided for staying respectful to their own way of working, sorry Ladies if I dragged you in without your approval. So readers, how deep are your emotional investments?

2. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    11:54 PM
    My emotional investment is absolute in our female-controlled marriage. That said, my wife should and does assume the responsibilities involved with being the dominant partner. Respect and deference must be earned and, in our case, is. The moment that changes, I am gone.

3. _and_smile

_and_smile Active member

Canada
    Local Time:
    My thoughts, exactly. Respect must be earned. I won't address anyone I don't know as if they're superior to me or as if I owe them respect when they haven't earned it. Goes the same way for me. I don't expect respect from anyone who doesn't know me. My submission extends only as far as my Wife. No matter how anyone else identifies. People are equals, in my opinion. Until a discussion and arrangement is made to change that dynamic. I submit to my Wife and consider Her my Owner and Dominant 24/7. But my emotions don't go beyond the boundaries of us. Everyone else is irrelevant to my submission.

4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    As you've noticed I spend very little time chatting. Life is to busy. In my opinion if someone comes into a chat room they should be polite to the people their and respect their wishes it's like your listening in on their conversation in a bar or restaurant. So yes Madam @Mandynjack , Madam @Breathe and Madam @thefemdecided you are correct. Please don't judge all of the subbies on this sight as being the same. Everyone is Different in their own Unique Way

the glove and iome343 like this.
  5. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    8:54 PM
    Well if one greets with hello and is polite. Should be no issue - I been on this site for 10 years. Gone through period no chatting and other chatting all the time. Since none of the folks control me or hold my key.
    If I don’t drop to my knees and kiss their feet. Call madam or sir of ask to permission to chat.
    Then call me out for not respecting them. Whisper me to correct my lack of respect towards others.
    How about we chat and learn more about each and see if it naturally flows in that type of online chat relationship.
    For me I will always be polite and greet folks with hi or hello or greeting fellow members.
    So for me case closed moving onto the chat to chat away the time

lockit and Breathe like this.
  6. Mr M

Mr M Find yourself, find peace; find others, find joy.

Professional
    Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    As someone who is locked 24/7, the emotional commitment is pretty high. Unlike my KH who can enter and exit the role, it is near difficult to forget that I am submissive to my KH. Like today, my frustrated submissive energy was being worked off with various tasks and favors. Not once did I have a mental break.

As for the chat room exchange, I respect your commitment to the role (as often displayed in your posts, impressive) For me, if I was submissive to another without negotiation and/or permission from my KH, I would violate my role and personal commitment to serve her and protect myself.

Now personally, there is no violation or submission if someone wants to be called Madam. No different to me than calling a doctor, Doctor. If the Doctor was belittling me while asking for the respect behind the name, that would cross the line.

I too love the role play and enjoy the characters. But It does wear me out. I can only tell how tough the locked time is after we end one of my lock ups. I usually feel incredibly hungry and after a good graze, I sleep like I haven't slept in weeks.

Breathe likes this.
  7. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    Strange to have someone commend Me for just being Myself... lol. To each their own, I suppose. Having people speak for Me is something I have zero interest in... I have plenty (too many?) words of My own. :)

:kiss:

If I felt everyone around here was the same, I seriously doubt I'd be an active member. I'm glad we can converse respectfully, yet still be so different. It'd get quite boring if all (or 'half') of us were robots when speaking to each other.

Speaking of, @Mash2214, feels weird to see you call Me 'Madam', bud. :D No need to fix what isn't broken. :)

Well said. I see no reason to be impolite unless you're given one, yet I also don't need a reason to be polite if I don't know someone, either. Really does seem that simple.

---​

To address your actual question, mandy... I think you can be 100% invested in a 'scene' without involving anyone else around you (besides the participant, of course). I doubt that being pulled into someone else's kink or play, without consent or interest, is on the top-ten desired experiences list for most people.

Although, I'm sure everyone's parameters of enjoyment are different, as well as the metrics they use to gauge said enjoyment.

Guest 3729 and Femcontrol5 like this.
  8. Subbyinpanties

Local Time:
    I happen to be the submissive of which you were referring. I am a lifestyle sub and have been in a FLR/femdom marriage for 17 years. I consider myself as a considerate and respectful person and am here to chat, share and learn. I was so close to leaving the mansion then because I thought the chat rooms were for chat not role play. I am fully completely submissive to and devoted to my wife. I understand the level and depth of emotional investment in a D/s relationship by both persons. My commitment and emotional investment to my wife is 100%. When we are “in scene” mode we are totally focused on each other or others physically with us. I hope we meet again Mandy and please know I meant no disrespect.

9. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    5:54 AM
    First @Mandynjack remember the golden rule espoused by the Queen Mother ... "Never apologise, never explain". I didn't feel dragged into anything nor was I upset by anything.

Names and titles aren't a big thing for me. In my career, which was teaching, I was usually addressed as Miss to my face, and all sorts of considerably less flattering alternatives behind my back! In front of pupils we were expected to refer to colleagues by title and surname. That was professional life.

I don't mind what people call me in personal life as long as it isn't one of the "less flattering alternatives". I don't get upset by madam, though it sometimes sounds as though I am about to be served in Harvey Nichols. Miss can give me a nasty mental throwback to the classroom.

Just to satisfy anyone's curiosity, I was employed to teach maths, but actually spent most of the time teaching little bastards!

Love
    Jane
    X

10. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:39 AM
    My Wife prefers me to call her Miss. Madam and Mistress don’t sound right to her. I would have preferred Ma’am, the honorific used by serving personnel in the British forces towards a female officer but that again made her feel uncomfortable. While Miss could be taken as being part of age play which again is definitely not her thing it just feels right to her and makes her smile when I say it.

When it comes to female members of the Mansion I am always polite but not always submissive. Some of the most upsetting things I have read since being a member have been females describing the idiotic nonsense they have to put up with in the chat rooms. Anyone who goes in and says they are submissive and then gives abuse to a female because they don’t get what they want should be banned, along with the email address they used to register so they cannot easily get back in.

I never use the chat room as I don’t have anything I want to talk about. I did stick my nose in a few times but the conversation was never inspiring. It tended to circulate around the kink aspect of chastity rather than the lifestyle and tended to involve the sort of subjects that I don’t read or find interesting. Maybe that depends on who is in the chat room but I prefer this sort of conversation. Less immediate but more thoughtful and respectful.

the glove and Femcontrol5 like this.
  11. Mandynjack

Local Time:
    Love you babe! Glad you didn't feel dragged, but I felt I had. Says something about me i guess. But our emotional investments in this lifestyle are quite something. :kiss:

Joan.t likes this.
  12. Mandynjack

Local Time:
    I think that was the defined point. Normally I am 100% consumed with my subject and self, but for some reason (to be discovered) that emotion leaked out on others.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  13. Mandynjack

Local Time:
    At no time did I infer you were impolite, quite the opposite. The point was MY emotion leaking outside of the scene I was in at the time. I'm trying to figure out why, considering my focus is usually 100% on my subject. The post was about sharing with others the depth and may be the effects of their own emotional investment in this LS.

14. Mandynjack

Local Time:
    Yes I agree with you, but for some reason my own emotion ran away a little. May be even a female can go off extreme occasionally?

Jasmic68 likes this.
  15. Mandynjack

Local Time:
    You offered no disrespect my friend, it was about my response in that moment. Triggered by the intense scene I was in with jack. In future, I'll not be here and scene at the same time. It would appear I can't switch off that easily.

16. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    5:54 AM
    We all do a far bit of sharing in fora, a chat room is merely an extension of that. @Jasmic68 is spot on when talking about abuse, and also that sometimes the chat is rather uninspired. But, on a good day with the right participants chat is great. From our perspective, Mandy, share all you want.

Love
    Jane & Janet
    XX

17. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    Not so long ago the web was full of high protocol sites.
    Male members had to ask permission to speak.
    some sites male members had use lower case only in there name.
    With all the guys bowing and scapping and worshiping anything that sounded female.
    The main reason for CM's success its totally diferent from them.

Well they have been and gone there maybe 0ne or two left I am not sure.
    CM has grown as they have gone under and will continue to grow.
    That nonsense has never worked here and I don't think it ever will.

I am submissive to Mistress Jules and only Mistress Jules.
    the chat used to be somewhere to chill out and get to know other members.
    I can't see how bringing your scene into chat would work thats not what its for.
    Private chat or a private room would be fine.
    It would not be fair on other for you to take over chat in that way.

18. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm a pretty simple guy. So if I'm chatting with someone and they politely asked for me to address them as madam or ma'am, or anything else I'm sure I would out of respect. In my mind it wouldn't be about submission to that person.

19. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    If the title or name people prefer to be addressed by does not in some way offend me or my own principles I 'll use it and if does then I won't. Madam Miss Misstress all fine ... some other titles not so much.

I'm locked by and for my lady and I asked her to do it..... and I'd apply the above principles to her as well.

20. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    To cut it more short than I usual do: Politeness, attention and respect are treats each and every living being deserves!
    And: I myself wouldn't insist on being adressed as "Madame" - "Miss" is enough for now! ;):p:D

Breathe likes this.
  21. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    I like what @lockit said the best, I like to come to the mansion and learn from others to help better improve my relationship and chastity with my wife/mistress. Sometimes I come here to blow off steam or tell my story but in the end I'm here to learn. Out of respect for my wife/mistress I would never address another woman as mistress or anything else that would infer that I'm showing submission to another woman unless my wife asked me too. What I will show other women here at the mansion is that I'm a polite respectful person and that I'd love for all of us to engage in our common interests in a mature way.

lockit, guest 2942 and Breathe like this.
  22. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    hmmm, just out of interest, then how would you address them.

23. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:

24. Mandynjack

Local Time:
    I think I have already covered that. Maybe a good idea to read what I have said and then figure out whether that was my intent. I actually brought myself to task over it and I thought I could share that with members without judgement. I was wrong in your case. I won't judge you for it.

thefemdecided likes this.
  25. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    I guess if you have mistress in your username then I'm SOL ;) I love how you're such a subtle smartass in some of your posts :)

lockit likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice